UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: I never seen this animation before.

2FzaRhA.gif

shyt look dope.

I never knew you can drop punch onto a brute.
GIF8de13.gif

:banderas:
GIF2a823b.gif

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The devs are taking the feedback for the beta importantly which is great.

cog182 wrote:

We're totally tuning the Djinn and will release info about that soon but a few things to consider:

mines can trip someone up using the Djinn

The Hunter will grab anyone in the Djinn state eve if they're teleporting

Really appreciate the conversations on the forums. We're watching.

We should have some Djinn tuning going in tonight... along with a few other things. I'll look into the mine issue right now!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gathered from a twitch stream, here’s a summary of the relevant info that was given:

• There will be more taunts in the final game.
  • There will be a lot more skins and hats.
  • There are no plans of having skins that are not related to the Uncharted franchise.
  • A lot more boosters will also appear in the final game, they’ll hopefully provide more tactical depth.
  • There are also more characters coming with fully voiced banter.
  • There will be “a lot more to loadouts” than what we’ve seen so far, even if they did not provide further details.
  • The team is looking at implementing controller mapping for the final game.
  • The team is trying not to nerf things too heavily, while some things will be buffed. They’re attempting to find the sweet spot of balance before the game is released. They have a ton of starts and they’re going to change and tweak things almost every day in this final week.
  • The team is currently considering changes to the Djinn mystical.
Source:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/08/uncharted-4s-final-multiplayer-will-have-more-characters-skin...

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Game is so :noah:nikkas be doing dumb shyt losing matches though. One thing I think they should nerf though is the mystical and sidekicks. It's way too easy to get multiple a round. That should be a once a round thing imo

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is so :noah:nikkas be doing dumb shyt losing matches though. One thing I think they should nerf though is the mystical and sidekicks. It's way too easy to get multiple a round. That should be a once a round thing imo
The base price really. The mysticals don't really do much but distract you. I don't think I've gotten killed once by any of them since playing this beta.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
The base price really. The mysticals don't really do much but distract you. I don't think I've gotten killed once by any of them since playing this beta.
They never kill you but they are too cheap. Especially if a team knows how to use them. I run with people every now and then that will have the right loadout and it's basically impossible to stop. Brute ,sniper, medic, and that tower shyt that shoots ghost is like have 9 vs 5 if nikkas hold thier ground