UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What's up with MGO? I ain't play it yet since its not out on pc yet.

May not be anything wrong with MGO3. I just couldn't get into it, I remembered getting annoyed with those D-Walkers and insane stealth class. I saw that the brehs I usually play online games weren't down with it either, we just threw it in the bushes and went back to playing TLOUR. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even figure out you could make a custom loadout... Now that I have its not fair for the other team.
Back like I was on Uncharted 2 level of domination, winning games solo.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Did they ever mention if Drake got a college education? Had a talk with a breh and he thinks Drake is ex-military and a college dropout. I think Sully put him through school though. :russ:

Hope they go more into his background for this game.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ehh @Fatboi1 how did u put that saved data file in my online storage? did u save it from your system storage onto my online one or did u save it from your online to my online? cuz im tryna do it for a friend and its not popping up at all for me....like its not showing anything at all when i try to copy from my usb to his online storage :dwillhuh: shyt legit confusing me
Love the beta but :mjcry: shyt is gonna get ugly for me when this game comes out. K/D looking mad :flabbynsick: I got used to the shooting and I still can't reach double digits for matches. Straight garbo...
and u tryna see me? :russyheh:.....if u not getting double digit shyt every game u not touching me breh breh :francis:
I didn't even figure out you could make a custom loadout... Now that I have its not fair for the other team.
Back like I was on Uncharted 2 level of domination, winning games solo.
u have me intrigued now :jbhmm: if i see u on i will test out this dominance :demonic:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh @Fatboi1 how did u put that saved data file in my online storage? did u save it from your system storage onto my online one or did u save it from your online to my online? cuz im tryna do it for a friend and its not popping up at all for me....like its not showing anything at all when i try to copy from my usb to his online storage :dwillhuh: shyt legit confusing me
and u tryna see me? :russyheh:.....if u not getting double digit shyt every game u not touching me breh breh :francis:

u have me intrigued now :jbhmm: if i see u on i will test out this dominance :demonic:

You can't do it because you don't have the UC:NDC. The way sharing the beta works is shareplaying the NDC so the game tile can show up on the person's PS4. From there they can access the link to the Beta. Once that's done, the person who has the collection logs into their pS4 with the friends account and then starts a game on the collection so it can make a save file. Then you would upload that save file to the cloud. That's all you would have to do.

Then your friend goes to the cloud storage on HIS PS4, downloads the save file to his PS4 and the beta would work since it sees that there's a save file for the collection. Best thing to do is just simply redbox the collection or buy it used from GS and share it and return it(Used games you can return for full refund.)

Last edited:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
u got me the first game cuz my team was straight booty, but im sorry i had to do it to u that 2nd game tho breh breh @MidniteJay :wow:
BhLBrU4.jpg

Last edited:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
You can't do it because you don't have the UC:NDC. The way sharing the beta works is shareplaying the NDC so the game tile can show up on the person's PS4. From there they can access the link to the Beta. Once that's done, the person who has the collection logs into their pS4 with the friends account and then starts a game on the collection so it can make a save file. Then you would upload that save file to the cloud. That's all you would have to do.

Then your friend goes to the cloud storage on HIS PS4, downloads the save file to his PS4 and the beta would work since it sees that there's a save file for the collection. Best thing to do is just simply redbox the collection or buy it used from GS and share it and return it(Used games you can return for full refund.)
ohhhhhh ok i gotcha, i thought they just had to save the saved data file and thats all.....are u home now? cuz my homeboy tryna play, i could get someone else to do it but they at work atm

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ohhhhhh ok i gotcha, i thought they just had to save the saved data file and thats all.....are u home now? cuz my homeboy tryna play, i could get someone else to do it but they at work atm
Yeah I'm in the crib but I'm about to do something. I'll hit you up when I'm online in like a hour or two.