UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@kingdarius Game kicked me out of the party when we tried to find a match :mjcry: Almost time for that appointment but I'll be on later today.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait to run with
nadine.jpg

Online.

The character banter is sooo gud. Lazarivich is funny.

Horde mode is going to be INSANE. :banderas:

After playing this for about a week now, I can confidently say this is the best TPS I've ever played. The controls, animations, recoil, and gunplay is superb. It's better than Max Payne 3.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good Evening Beta Participants,

We have released patch 1.06. Your version number should read 1.06.013 in the upper right-hand corner of your screen of the menus, so be sure to grab the latest and greatest version! It will be rolling out over all territories over the next few minutes.

In this patch we have several matchmaking fixes which I’m sure you’ll be pleased to hear about and a few more balance changes that could not be accomplished during a live update:

Brute Update
The delay before the Brute recharges their health has been increased from 30 seconds to 45
Several changes to the Brute’s accuracy based on distance and player actions

Matchmaking Updates
An update to the check for team sizes to help prevent party splitting
A fix to our Lobby Merge feature that will help prevent party splitting
Ping Caching improvement to prevent rechecking previously checked hosts during the current matchmaking session

*Party splitting may still happen. If you run into this issue, please indicate what your party size was, the number of people in the game, and anything of note (i.e. previous try got matchmaking failed and re-entered playlist)

As always, we are keeping a close eye on the statistics and comments rolling in from the community. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please report any new issues you have with the current patch. And if your matchmaking problems from before are still occurring please give as much detailed information about the setup and steps taken.

Thanks and Enjoy!
These nikkas are on point. They've been updating and tweaking this shyt A LOT during the beta. :wow: Can't remember a beta or even game I've played that has gotten updates this fast within a week.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I can't wait to run with
nadine.jpg

Online.

After playing this for about a week now, I can confidently say this is the best TPS I've ever played. The controls, animations, recoil, and gunplay is superb. It's better than Max Payne 3.
Socom still my top tps then uncharted and tlou

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I can't wait to run with
nadine.jpg

Online.

But what about Tomb Raider? :troll:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, I know there's some little Tomb Raider/Uncharted war going on right now, but is Tomb Raider worth picking up? I never cared for the OG game but I LOVE Uncharted...

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I need some new maps already. Feel like I mastered this shyt. I hope they get elimination on this this competition is suspect at best. I don't see none of y'all coli nikkas playing though :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need some new maps already. Feel like I mastered this shyt. I hope they get elimination on this this competition is suspect at best. I don't see none of y'all coli nikkas playing though :francis:
You know I'm gon be on:ufdup:

Edit:I thought you were talking about when it come out.
Yeah I'm always on at night. I was just playin for like 2 hours.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@kingdarius Man I was playing and about to finish my match when suddenly I got a white disconnect plug icon on my screen. I thought it was the game but turns out somebody unplugged the fukking Fios power box downstairs :stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: You don't got the right brehs on your friends list.

@kingdarius and I were going hard on the beta yesterday.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
@kingdarius Man I was playing and about to finish my match when suddenly I got a white disconnect plug icon on my screen. I thought it was the game but turns out somebody unplugged the fukking Fios power box downstairs :stopitslime:
i keep sending u messages tho and u aint een replying :francis:

mastered huh :patrice: i aint ran into u yet but we'll see how much you've mastered it when i do :demonic: