UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
i keep sending u messages tho and u aint een replying :francis:

mastered huh :patrice: i aint ran into u yet but we'll see how much you've mastered it when i do :demonic:
:russell:Breh I'm literally not nervous of a single nikka in world in this game. But we can build a team if you a beast. I'm a certified beast and we can run this shyt.

Whats ur psn we've probably ran across each other
in the sig breh. If I don't accept the invite probably my son playin he might give a few nikkas work though :ld:I'll post when I'm getting on won't be tonight

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:russell:Breh I'm literally not nervous of a single nikka in world in this game. But we can build a team if you a beast. I'm a certified beast and we can run this shyt.

in the sig breh. If I don't accept the invite probably my son playin he might give a few nikkas work though :ld:I'll post when I'm getting on won't be tonight
No sigs on mobile version

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just patched the beta again. Wtf, are these dudes at their offices 24/7?? It's already at 9 patches for a beta. :wow: I've seen more updates and balancing done in this beta than full games in forever.

As for the content of the patch, beta 1.8 came out today and I heard it slightly tweaked the strafing speed.

Then this today

:mjcry:

it ends tomorrow.

I hope they extend it and open it for everyone for at least a few days or so. It's soo good :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: just played against a team that went hard in the paint. Gotta roll with a good squad. I can't be lone wolfin it.

I'm over here streaming music to the ps4 thinkin I'm gonna clean house. Boy was I Wong

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:wow: just played against a team that went hard in the paint. Gotta roll with a good squad. I can't be lone wolfin it.

I'm over here streaming music to the ps4 thinkin I'm gonna clean house. Boy was I Wong
same. I dont lone wolf in uncharted period.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
same. I dont lone wolf in uncharted period.
I was able to in 2/3 but this one really encourages teamwork.

Edit:
Man when you really playing with a good team that knows what they're doing, the mystical/sidekick stuff really adds an extra layer of depth to the already good gameplay.

Did this good in this match.

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Breh we need to roll. I ain't played really since Wednesday(been letting my son play) but I just entered the matrix on this shyt. Like literally beating teams by myself just went went 4 straight games had to put the team on my back . I'm about to up a video of this loadout shyt has me beastmode.