UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I've played this for a good couple hours now and that says a lot given the fact no game recently has kept me interested for over a few minutes.
This girl really has done a number on me, God bless her heart.

It feels more like uncharted 2 than 3, can't say I like the down aspect, I feel if I kill you that's it, having to than knock you down makes you vulnerable and a lot of the times team players end up taking your kill.

Reload button I've grown used to it, I would like the quick release grenade back though.

Don't like the mystical stuff, I'd appreciate if they rid of all that altogether not that in my experience it played a significant role in the game, it's unnecessary and it doesn't do anything for me.

I still prefer everyone starting with an AK and picking up weapons scattered around the levels.

Little grievances overall this is more Uncharted 2 than 3 considering 2 being one of the best online games I've ever played that's the best compliment it can get.

I did appreciate the customisation in 3 if that returns and they fix the above I could see myself coming back.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I've played this for a good couple hours now and that says a lot given the fact no game recently has kept me interested for over a few minutes.
This girl really has done a number on me, God bless her heart.

It feels more like uncharted 2 than 3, can't say I like the down aspect, I feel if I kill you that's it, having to than knock you down makes you vulnerable and a lot of the times team players end up taking your kill.

Reload button I've grown used to it, I would like the quick release grenade back though.

Don't like the mystical stuff, I'd appreciate if they rid of all that altogether not that in my experience it played a significant role in the game, it's unnecessary and it doesn't do anything for me.

I still prefer everyone starting with an AK and picking up weapons scattered around the levels.

Little grievances overall this is more Uncharted 2 than 3 considering 2 being one of the best online games I've ever played that's the best compliment it can get.

I did appreciate the customisation in 3 if that returns and they fix the above I could see myself coming back.
Word. I'm sure they'll offer a hardcore/classic mode without the extra stuff. I LOVE the gunplay in this. it's just a dream shooting.

The animations in MP are sooo good.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Is it just me or the grenade throwing distance is shorter?? I feel like I'm not throwing hail marys like before.
Yeah it does seem that way but the maps are different so that's cool the more I play the more I feel like this is uc3 with uc2 pacing.mixed with tlou elements

Recon loadout is almost chest mode on Madagascar city. just put the sniper on the top of the tank and go to work with your sniper rifle

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it does seem that way but the maps are different so that's cool the more I play the more I feel like this is uc3 with uc2 pacing.mixed with tlou elements

Recon loadout is almost chest mode on Madagascar city. just put the sniper on the top of the tank and go to work with your sniper rifle
They said they not putting any old maps in the game but man... :wow:
If they bless us with some UC2 maps :wow:

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

:ahh:

But it's still too early :pachaha:. We ain't even see none of the other launch maps.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is what I don't get about you. This very thread has people talking about the game, you know from what they're playing and seeing and it's both postive and not positive. It's civil. Nothing "__ vs__", just opinions and discussion.
Coming into a thread saying "YO I SAW THIS shyt IT WAS WACK AS fukk :dead:" is not discussion. You know this. Ironic how you pop up in this thread to cosign dude. I know the nikka, he's been on some troll, Xbot shyt for the longest. This is nothing new from him.

I know the Tomb Raider thread has posts in there by me talking shyt. The game was just announced as an XB1 exclusive and someone mentioned Uncharted so I had to jump in there and set shyt off. :pachaha:

But after the hype and nonsense of E3 and shyt died down, I fell back and didn't really talk about the game much anymore. Once the game was out and it was renamed to the official TR thread, I just stopped posting in there. I'm not in there calling people who like it from what they played and what i see fanboys.

The logic of coming into a game thread for something you don't care about and then call people who like it fanboys and then claiming it's your opinion is the very definition of just blatant trolling. It's just garbage posting period.

You're familiar with that. This narrative that I don't want negative news posted about Sony is fukking stupid when I just posted a thread the OTHER DAY talking about my disappointment with the PS2 games on PSN and whatnot. You dudes just cherry pick what you want to hear to create a false narrative.
Type up big ass paragraphs brehs :huhldup:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
They said they not putting any old maps in the game but man... :wow:
If they bless us with some UC2 maps :wow:

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

:ahh:

But it's still too early :pachaha:. We ain't even see none of the other launch maps.
One thing I'm not worried about is maps n upgrades. I ain't really that impressed with the graphics though. I don't know if it's the pacing or what but everything is moving so fast I can't tell how much better this is. Those remaster mat have messed up my surprise

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I'm not worried about is maps n upgrades. I ain't really that impressed with the graphics though. I don't know if it's the pacing or what but everything is moving so fast I can't tell how much better this is. Those remaster mat have messed up my surprise
they're way better. I'll make a comparison.
Plus, the MP has graphics and resolution dialed back for the 60fps.
The SP looks immaculate.

UC3 MP
1449169710-uncharted3-drakesdeception-3.png

UC4 MP Drake
1449168104-uncharted-tm-4-multijoueur-20151203192811.png

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Love the beta but :mjcry: shyt is gonna get ugly for me when this game comes out. K/D looking mad :flabbynsick: I got used to the shooting and I still can't reach double digits for matches. Straight garbo...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm playing it like a mofo and there's only two maps :deadmanny:

Most games I'd be bored by now.
the maps are amazing because they have so many areas where you can get into a shootout. They're well designed.

There's just no other mp game like Uncharted. There's little to no good TPS MP games out right now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the maps are amazing because they have so many areas where you can get into a shootout. They're well designed.

There's just no other mp game like Uncharted. There's little to no good TPS MP games out right now.

True dat, I was hoping MGO3 would be hot but that turned out to be a big disappointment. None of the homies were fukking with it either. So I went back to TLOUR. :martin:

I Just had a match in the beta where I got 13 downs and 8 k.o. I only died once, and was on top of the scoreboard :blessed: I'm getting there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True dat, I was hoping MGO3 would be hot but that turned out to be a big disappointment. None of the homies were fukking with it either. So I went back to TLOUR. :martin:

I Just had a match in the beta where I got 13 downs and 8 k.o. I only died once, and was on top of the scoreboard :blessed: I'm getting there.
What's up with MGO? I ain't play it yet since its not out on pc yet.

I can't get into fps much.

Blops3 is okay
Destiny I feel burnt out on
Halo on Xbox
BF4 cool.

I just prefer TPS mp games.