UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
go enjoy your game of the year breh :pachaha:

you neggas do this everytime a xbox game drops. Y all neggas go in there anjust spread lies and make up stories. I m telling u what I saw on the beta and you wanna cry ? :dead:

@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Leasy look at those sensitive fanboys in their feelings when they get called out hahahaahahahaha

I am allowed to post my opinion on a game whether you like it or not
Nah you're only allowed to say positive things about Playstation games or else they are crying to the mods. But go check any tombraider thread and @Fatboi1 all in them hating and talking shyt.

Dude acts like a 12 year old fakkit:scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
go enjoy your game of the year breh :pachaha:

you neggas do this everytime a xbox game drops. Y all neggas go in there anjust spread lies and make up stories. I m telling u what I saw on the beta and you wanna cry ? :dead:

@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Leasy look at those sensitive fanboys in their feelings when they get called out hahahaahahahaha

I am allowed to post my opinion on a game whether you like it or not
So exactly what lies and false stories are spread up in the most recent Xbox game threads?? Halo 5 came out and I was posting news and updates and even almost bought it.
Tomb Raider since it's release, I haven't posted in the thread. Heck, if you look at it, the majority of the times I was responding to @Leasy trolling and baiting me to come say shyt in there. You can't bait someone into a thread and then expect them to not say nothing.

Besides that, what else are you talking about?? You knew why you came in this thread. You just wanted to say some bullshyt :troll: shyt and then hope I respond to go
"LOOK HE MAD HAHAHA!!!"
You can post your opinion just as I can respond to it. Your post was an incoherent mess so I don't expect a serious reply from you. This is all "jokes".

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah you're only allowed to say positive things about Playstation games or else they are crying to the mods. But go check any tombraider thread and @Fatboi1 all in them hating and talking shyt.

Dude acts like a 12 year old fakkit:scust:
This is what I don't get about you. This very thread has people talking about the game, you know from what they're playing and seeing and it's both postive and not positive. It's civil. Nothing "__ vs__", just opinions and discussion.
Coming into a thread saying "YO I SAW THIS shyt IT WAS WACK AS fukk :dead:" is not discussion. You know this. Ironic how you pop up in this thread to cosign dude. I know the nikka, he's been on some troll, Xbot shyt for the longest. This is nothing new from him.

I know the Tomb Raider thread has posts in there by me talking shyt. The game was just announced as an XB1 exclusive and someone mentioned Uncharted so I had to jump in there and set shyt off. :pachaha:

But after the hype and nonsense of E3 and shyt died down, I fell back and didn't really talk about the game much anymore. Once the game was out and it was renamed to the official TR thread, I just stopped posting in there. I'm not in there calling people who like it from what they played and what i see fanboys.

The logic of coming into a game thread for something you don't care about and then call people who like it fanboys and then claiming it's your opinion is the very definition of just blatant trolling. It's just garbage posting period.

You're familiar with that. This narrative that I don't want negative news posted about Sony is fukking stupid when I just posted a thread the OTHER DAY talking about my disappointment with the PS2 games on PSN and whatnot. You dudes just cherry pick what you want to hear to create a false narrative.

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Yea i hate the nade timer and the throwing but im getting back to my uc2 tossin
I don't like it because I'm not use to it anymore. But you can aim throw. Plus I embarrassed the fukk out of this nikka using that flash booster. I seen him coming so I back rolled and threw the grenade against the wall :whoo:bro was in the mic like damn

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@LeVraiPapi what you not feeling about the game breh
:snoop:
Dude is an Xbox Troll. He's been doing this since the PS3 days. I once hopped online to play MW3 on PS3 with him and this nikka just randomly talks about "Don't even talk about that garbage ass Uncharted."

In other words, his opinions are worthless.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi what you not feeling about the game breh

To me it still feels like Uncharted 3 with better graphics and I'm not feeling the mechanics and movement. Only thing I like is the hit detection. Again it's just the beta so Lotta time to improve on things.

For you fools crying wolf saying that I'm a troll, you dudes are just crybabie . Nerve of you fools calling me a troll. I can't lie for a console or a game. I only told the truth about the game. You got fatboi saying the beta is game of the year, yet I'm the troll

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:snoop:
Dude is an Xbox Troll. He's been doing this since the PS3 days. I once hopped online to play MW3 on PS3 with him and this nikka just randomly talks about "Don't even talk about that garbage ass Uncharted."

In other words, his opinions are worthless.

Uncharted 3 MP was garbage breh. I only played the game cuz u fools hyped it. Nobody called me a troll when I said Gears was trash. All I got was dap . I wonder why

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 3 MP was garbage breh. I only played the game cuz u fools hyped it. Nobody called me a troll when I said Gears was trash. All I got was dap . I wonder why
I really don't give a shyt about what you don't like. Your post was just stupid. "I saw it and it was wack. :dead:" This is just Youtube Comment quality posting.

Now suddenly you went from seeing to playing and said it's just like UC3 with better graphics.
You literally don't know what the fukk you're talking about hence why you're a shytty troll. I don't even know why I'm seriously responding to you. Ignored.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like it because I'm not use to it anymore. But you can aim throw. Plus I embarrassed the fukk out of this nikka using that flash booster. I seen him coming so I back rolled and threw the grenade against the wall :whoo:bro was in the mic like damn
Is it just me or the grenade throwing distance is shorter?? I feel like I'm not throwing hail marys like before.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I really don't give a shyt about what you don't like. Your post was just stupid. "I saw it and it was wack."
Now suddenly you said it's just like UC3 with better graphics. You literally don't know what the fukk you're talking about hence why you're a shytty troll.

fukk you so mad for daddy? My opinion is my opinion. You don't care about it yet u in here all in your feelings boo hooing and all mad cuz I said the game was not that impressive to me.

My dude was playing it and we were both laughing at the stupidity in the game. You need a girlfriend bro. You're too emotionally invested in this video game bs