UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh so you swinging around in merry go rounds while nikkaz out here catchin strays? :mjcry:
:russ: yea. My part ran into Sancho West first in madagascar city. We saw them all swinging and we just joined them. We ran into them 2 other times and did the same shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: yea. My part ran into Sancho West first in madagascar city. We saw them all swinging and we just joined them. We ran into them 2 other times and did the same shyt.
I would've just been a a$$hole and shot some of them and quit the game.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Game is fukking lit! Cant really say everything I noticed off the top that I would like bit grenades I hate that shyt already. Should be way easier to toss grenades.

They need to bring sprint back too it's not necessary but would definitely be useful

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Question for those who think the TLOU mp is one of the best (or the best) ever:

How does it compare?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How does it compare?
It's The Last of Drake:Among Us.
I'll say that for the better. The maps in the beta are amazing. So many ways to flank and fight and spots to fight. It's just beautiful. The gunplay and sound effects are easily the best this gen. Shooting is absolutely satisfying. Hell, even the mysticals and sidekicks are tolerable.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

How does it compare?
Gotta wait for final release but both are very good, you can see tlou elements and they work for now. Tlou is a lot more grounded tho i'd give it a slight edge over this beta because of executions

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's The Last of Drake:Among Us.
I'll say that for the better. The maps in the beta are amazing. So many ways to flank and fight and spots to fight. It's just beautiful. The gunplay and sound effects are easily the best this gen. Shooting is absolutely satisfying. Hell, even the mysticals and sidekicks are tolerable.
nikkas on the fourm acting like they are game breaking. But their party of five issue got me thinking 5 sidekicks all the same time gonna be hard as hell to stop

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Game is fukking lit! Cant really say everything I noticed off the top that I would like bit grenades I hate that shyt already. Should be way easier to toss grenades.

They need to bring sprint back too it's not necessary but would definitely be useful
Yea i hate the nade timer and the throwing but im getting back to my uc2 tossin

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
WHAT THE fukk ? I( SAW THAT BETA BULLSHYT AT MY DUDE'S PLACE AND we were both laughing at the stupidity but you got neggas in here saying best this gen ? :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you fukking spreading lies on here and being a fanboy :laff:

I saw the fukking beta and it was average lol

STay in your feelings and be mad :umad:
black-kettle.jpg

Your post could serve as a template for thread derailments. You mad original breh. I gotta give you props for calling me out.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
black-kettle.jpg

Your post could serve as a template for thread derailments. You mad original breh. I gotta give you props for calling me out.

go enjoy your game of the year breh :pachaha:

you neggas do this everytime a xbox game drops. Y all neggas go in there anjust spread lies and make up stories. I m telling u what I saw on the beta and you wanna cry ? :dead:

@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Leasy look at those sensitive fanboys in their feelings when they get called out hahahaahahahaha

I am allowed to post my opinion on a game whether you like it or not

Last edited: