UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
These nikkas working OT on this beta. Already a new update. It's been like 4 in 2 days.
It asked me did I want to play single player or multi first :lupe: we get to play the real game too:lupe:

Edit:
4kfiog.jpg
[/IMG]
4kfiog.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Serious question. Does it have coop? That's what I loved about UC2, spent hours on coop
Yeah it'll have it.
Elsewhere in the interview, Cogburn was also asked about co-op, to which he replied "we'll be talking about co-op later."
It asked me did I want to play single player or multi first :lupe: we get to play the real game too:lupe:

Edit:
4kfiog.jpg
[/IMG]
4kfiog.jpg
[/IMG]
nah its nothin

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ok they need to take the shotgun out the game or nerf it or something cuz i just ran thru a match where all this dude did was the lil speed mystical power and blindfire the whole team with the shotty :beli:....they won all 3 matches cuz it seemed like his shyt nvr ran out or something :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok they need to take the shotgun out the game or nerf it or something cuz i just ran thru a match where all this dude did was the lil speed mystical power and blindfire the whole team with the shotty :beli:....they won all 3 matches cuz it seemed like his shyt nvr ran out or something :francis:
There will an update tweaking more stuff during the beta. They tweaked some shyt yesterday. As for the shotgun, I felt like it was kind of weak especially the one that's set to purchase in game. One shot close range should be a down to the body and a KO to the head.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the main menu is just a placeholder and they left it like this for the beta only because it's a step back from UC3. The interface is just not as intuitive nor slick like UC3 was.

Customization640.jpg

uncharted-3-drakes-deception-20110529035323563-000.jpg

Also I'm guessing the menu music is place holder too right??

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You want a shotgun not to wreck at close quarters?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
There will an update tweaking more stuff during the beta. They tweaked some shyt yesterday. As for the shotgun, I felt like it was kind of weak especially the one that's set to purchase in game. One shot close range should be a down to the body and a KO to the head.
nah that shotty still as gay as ever....i switched to using it to see how easy it was and got 10 downs with one mystical power smh...just dash and blindfire all day
You want a shotgun not to wreck at close quarters?
i'd like for them to take it off completely and have it be a special weapon pickup or a heavy weapon only at least....u can spam the spazz with the mystic power and do the same shyt, no need to even buy the heavy weapon

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nothing is wrong with the shotgun, djinn is a huge problem that i have noticed. Not only is it stupid (nikkas running around like their flash), the duration of it needs to decrease after each purchase and the cost needs to increase after each purchase as well. I sometimes run into tryhard part of 5s that spam djinn and shotgun.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah that shotty still as gay as ever....i switched to using it to see how easy it was and got 10 downs with one mystical power smh...just dash and blindfire all day
Shotgun is fine. The Djinn just needs tweaking. The other mysticals so far seem fine.

The Cintamani stone is great for supporting and it's just a one time quick use.
The Pulse radar thing can be destroyed which is good.
The wrath of El Dorado basically forces you to move away from it which works most of the time.

Pretty much the Djinn is really the only one that needs a slight tweaking and even then that's because of it's potential when it's multiple people using it. From what I played, most of the time when I see it they're easily killed because the person tries to run towards me but a few bullets put them down and out. All they need to do is increase the cost of the Djinn and shorten the duration of it's effect. I feel like the sidekicks also just need a raise in price(I stay start at +$1000. The brute is easy as fukk to kill though. I deployed one in game and literally 3 seconds later it was dead. It takes like 2-3 headshots to kill(1 or 2 to remove helmet and another to headshot.)