UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So they said that they had Laura acting for the character before they actually saw the final design(the black women) that she's playing.

Then they said they got a white kid in the game played by a black person.

:mjpls:

Edit: Y'all nikkas see these graphics man?? :whoo:
This shyt looks incredifukkingble.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've lost the motivation to play anything these last months, seeing a few videos and comparisons to Uncharted 2 I've suddenly want to play this.
Someone help a breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the attention to detail in one match a nade knocked my back against the wall i was suprised
Yeah there's crazy attention to detail and this is just the MP. I was rolling and a sniper shot me and the animation I did looked so good.
The Single Player is going to blow people away I bet. There's so much they can pull off with the SP being 30fps. The amount of physics and animation as well as enemy AI will probably be mind blowing. :wow:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Lol. Damn breh its in the thread title. Beta came out Thursday. :banderas: we been eating off this piff for a couple days now.
Breh you don't even know I'm legit :mjcry: like real life. Feel like I missed Christmas or some shyt. Been waiting years, years breh. :mjcry: the one day I don't log in the Arcadium and don't play fallout :mjcry:didn't even work Friday called off :mjcry: just now logged in ps4 and the coli seen this thread :mjcry: why wasn't this upped :mjcry:why wasn't this pinned :mjcry: legit :mjcry:

I can't even get into the psn store man it's getting worse by the second

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you don't even know I'm legit :mjcry: like real life. Feel like I missed Christmas or some shyt. Been waiting years, years breh. :mjcry: the one day I don't log in the Arcadium and don't play fallout :mjcry:didn't even work Friday called off :mjcry: just now logged in ps4 and the coli seen this thread :mjcry: why wasn't this upped :mjcry:why wasn't this pinned :mjcry: legit :mjcry:

I can't even get into the psn store man it's getting worse by the second
:ufdup: you wasn't on it. I keep up with my Uc4 news lol.
Well you ain't finding it on the store. You need to dl it from the overview area on the uncharted collection.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah there's crazy attention to detail and this is just the MP. I was rolling and a sniper shot me and the animation I did looked so good.
The Single Player is going to blow people away I bet. There's so much they can pull off with the SP being 30fps. The amount of physics and animation as well as enemy AI will probably be mind blowing. :wow:
I hope we more characters i need my black guy and sark. Sark>flynn

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:ufdup: you wasn't on it. I keep up with my Uc4 news lol.
Well you ain't finding it on the store. You need to dl it from the overview area on the uncharted collection.
Only reason I brought that shyt :mjcry: 8 gigs on wifi:mjcry:while psn slow as fukk :mjcry: