UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the TTK could be raised. recoil of the AK easy to control still gotta work with the FAL overall its way better than uc3 post summer beta. I got Uc2>uc3 sum beta>uc4 beta but last two are interchangble
Uc3 summer beta was trash lol. I didn't like how jarring it was compared to UC2. It grew on me but after that the post summer beta was just horrible.

TTK is fine as it is. Raising it would create a ripple effect. Raise that then you'd have to take into account the health of the downed state and any boosters that affect that. I play as support so when I see someone in a tight situation I throw a health pack near them to sort of help out.

I like the recoil and gunplay as it requires some sort of skill and not just hold R2 to win.

If you're comparing the betas in terms of content then that's something else. This beta is just a taste of the full game. This feels like the true sequel to UC2 imo.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Uc3 summer beta was trash lol. I didn't like how jarring it was compared to UC2. It grew on me but after that the post summer beta was just horrible.

TTK is fine as it is. Raising it would create a ripple effect. Raise that then you'd have to take into account the health of the downed state and any boosters that affect that. I play as support so when I see someone in a tight situation I throw a health pack near them to sort of help out.

I like the recoil and gunplay as it requires some sort of skill and not just hold R2 to win.

If you're comparing the betas in terms of content then that's something else. This beta is just a taste of the full game. This feels like the true sequel to UC2 imo.
Idk i do not like the new nade system uc2 had the best. Im talkin gameplay wise in my comparsion. This one more team orienated.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk i do not like the new nade system uc2 had the best. Im talkin gameplay wise in my comparsion. This one more team orienated.
Yeah it's more team oriented which imo makes it more tense. I do wonder how they're going to make Free for all work though with downs. Gameplay wise this one is easily superior. I hope they do NOT touch the TTK and whatnot. But so far they've been updating the beta quickly even getting weapon balance and tweaks implemented. They'll probably have a good idea of how it should be before it's out. I'd hate for the way the game plays today to be completely different come launch.

When the last time you played UC3?? OP blindfire, sprint, sticky melee, nonsensical kickbacks and OP guns with mods on top made it a mess at times. This so far I've seen almost everything countered easily. I spawned a brute and literally 3-4 seconds later it died. In this UC, the better players will win. In UC3, the better loadout and kickback would be the winner. I prefer the former. It's more like UC2 with a mix of TLOU. Hell, the hit feedback when you're shooting is so good. Feels like a mix of TLOU/Battlefield in terms of sound design. That satisfying thud :ahhh:

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah it's more team oriented which imo makes it more tense. I do wonder how they're going to make Free for all work though with downs. Gameplay wise this one is easily superior.

When the last time you played UC3?? OP blindfire, sprint, sticky melee, nonsensical kickbacks and OP guns with mods on top made it a mess at times. This so far I've seen almost everything countered easily. I spawned a brute and literally 3-4 seconds later it died. In this UC, the better players will win. In UC3, the better loadout and kickback would be the winner. I prefer the former. It's more like UC2 with a mix of TLOU.
Oh i know, i didnt mind at first but ND just kept fukking up with the patches. I'll have a lot of time to play when i get home

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been out of the gaming loop and pretty much everything else, loved U2 and to a lesser extent U3...

Can I play this without the collection, would appreciate it if someone could tell me how.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been out of the gaming loop and pretty much everything else, loved U2 and to a lesser extent U3...

Can I play this without the collection, would appreciate it if someone could tell me how.
Yeah.

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End close beta is live for people who own the Uncharted Collection. It’s a separate thing and does not require the disc once you start the download. You can even rent the Collection.

However, if you don’t want to do any of that. Find a friend who is playing the beta currently and start share play. This will ensure that the beta appears in your recently played list. This will allow you to download the beta.

Next you need to tell your friend to log into your account and create a save data in the Uncharted Collection and upload it to cloud.

Download the save file from cloud and voila, you can now play Uncharted 4 beta on your PS4.

The beta has some matchmaking issues currently so we recommend waiting before Naughty Dog patches it. They are aware of the issue.

Tell us what you think in the comments section below.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
so it seems like that whole controversy about the white actress playing the black female is flown by...no jouranlist is really bringing it up at