UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:usure: I'm gonna put in work, breh.

Gonna make you scream like Alex Murphy.

AomeqI.gif
u prolly thought that in LoU too huh breh :mjpls::sas2::sas1:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dear lord i've been bucking my ass off on this game.....only slept like 5hrs since it finished downloading :whew: i feel like one of those CoD nerds i'd make fun of :sadcam:
that swinging shyt so swaggy....i swung and threw a revive pack at a nicca and felt like the coolest nurse on the planet :banderas:

almost lost a game tho one time cuz two dudes on the team were trolling and just swinging on poles and shyt :beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dear lord i've been bucking my ass off on this game.....only slept like 5hrs since it finished downloading :whew: i feel like one of those CoD nerds i'd make fun of :sadcam:

that swinging shyt so swaggy....i swung and threw a revive pack at a nicca and felt like the coolest nurse on the planet :banderas:

almost lost a game tho one time cuz two dudes on the team were trolling and just swinging on poles and shyt :beli:
Matchmaking been on some other shyt I haven't been able to get a quick game in today. I only tried for like 5 minutes but it kept searching. Something ain't workin right.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
shyt is flames. The down mechanic from TLOU fits well. I feel like I'm playing a faster more nimble version of that. Which is a compliment. TLOU had one of the best MP modes last gen (and this gen )

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, Single Player gonna be fukking amazing if the core gameplay is anything to go by. I can't even imagine the type of shyt they'll pull off while looking even better than MP. shyt is gonna be :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna go try to find a game. I heard if you don't find people within a minute, back out and find match again.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Fun game, I'm not even using any of the supers and assists and still having a good time. Graphics are super smooth at this stage too.

shyt around way too much with the rope lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
available in all regions. The changes in the live update are as follows:

• Matchmaking Updates
    • Changed criteria to facilitate more games being formed
  • Weapon Balance
    • Fixed aim assist bug with revolver
    • Spezzotti 12 Gauge blindfire tuned down
    • FAL rate of fire slightly improved
    • Mettler M-30 rate of fire and accuracy slightly tuned down
    • Pistole damage decreased, rate of fire and reload speed improved to compensate
    • XCR recoil and accuracy improved
    • Aim assist has been improved for all weapons
  • Fixed a bug where your C4 would cause Mysticals to be unusable
  • Spirit of the Djinn
    • Adjustments have been made to increase the delay between teleports
    • Additional stats have been added to track actions performed while using SotD
  • Added a new video to the Uncharted TV playlist
    • RobinGaming top 5 plays

Your final version number (in the upper right-hand corner) should read 1.04.010 at the time of this posting. We will continue monitor the forums and the game to see how things pan out. Please continue posting your observations and any bugs you find. Your feedback has been crucial to the improvements we have made.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I think the TTK could be raised. recoil of the AK easy to control still gotta work with the FAL overall its way better than uc3 post summer beta. I got Uc2>uc3 sum beta>uc4 beta but last two are interchangble