UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the worst part is i cant even finish games smh
idk wat u did wrong breh but i just finished downloading it and its working for me....much props to @Fatboi1 once again :wow:

EDIT: well actually i havent played a match yet :jbhmm:....still looking for ppl

i can hear ppl tho which is good since i know they not doing that party chat only shyt like battlefront and metal gear...i like to talk my shyt :francis:

EDIT again: im in this bytch :wow:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
idk wat u did wrong breh but i just finished downloading it and its working for me....much props to @Fatboi1 once again :wow:

EDIT: well actually i havent played a match yet :jbhmm:....still looking for ppl

i can hear ppl tho which is good since i know they not doing that party chat only shyt like battlefront and metal gear...i like to talk my shyt :francis:

EDIT again: im in this bytch :wow:

I'm coming for that ass, breh (pause)

I didn't forget what I said.

tumblr_ma805s9kiR1qg1ry6o1_250.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shooting mechanics and character movement is spot on. Mysticals and side kicks need to :camby:matches are chaotic as fukk bc of it
Just sidekicks. They should add them to coop instead. I think they should limit them to 1 per team at a time or something because you KNOW they not removing them unless Sony cancel this game.

Mysticals imo aren't really an issue.

But...

Yo these ropes man...

GIFd658d.gif

GIF50903.gif

shyt is crazy:wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm coming for that ass, breh (pause)

I didn't forget what I said.

tumblr_ma805s9kiR1qg1ry6o1_250.gif
breh u dont want these problems :russyheh: im already dropping 18 bodies a game :whooh:
how do i mark opponents?
u have to have the mark perk on and then click L3 or R3 (cant remember which rn) when u aim on someone

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just sidekicks. They should add them to coop instead. I think they should limit them to 1 per team at a time or something because you KNOW they not removing them unless Sony cancel this game.

Mysticals imo aren't really an issue.

But...

Yo these ropes man...

GIFd658d.gif

GIF50903.gif

shyt is crazy:wow:
the rope is the best thing man. it has a nikka feeling like tarzan :wow: