UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Naughty Dog and Sony are forever on my shyt list due to the way they pretty much abandoned the MP in this years ago and also did NOT include the MP from 2+3 in the collection. Absolutely unacceptable.
Naughty Dog been feeling themselves too damn much lately :stopitslime: Just some unwarranted fukk nikka behavior

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I must say, I'm liking this better than 3 already, I don't feel like I'm constantly getting into fights with infinite amount of enemies that pop out in infinite amount of random spaces just to fukk me up :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I enjoyed Uncharted 3 more than 4. I actually finished 3 but I got to a part where Sully and the brothers were driving around a jeep in part 4 and put it down. Never played it again.

3 had those over the top set pieces to keep me going. The story did seem kinda nonsensical though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed Uncharted 3 more than 4. I actually finished 3 but I got to a part where Sully and the brothers were driving around a jeep in part 4 and put it down. Never played it again.

3 had those over the top set pieces to keep me going. The story did seem kinda nonsensical though.
You stopped playing the game at arguably the turning point of the adventure where the action gets cranked up to 100.