UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Listening to this now and I think the point where he said Amy Hennig was taking criticism from people saying Drake kills thousands of people yet is shown as a nice amiable person would've been weak. They need to stop letting these super liberal gamers mostly on Resetera/Neogaf formulate their views. I feel like they end up saying they have creative freedom but in reality try to appease these minority opinions. The game would've been weak to have half the game with no shooting. I mean they did in some chapters have NOTHING else but climbing and no offense as good as the game looks it's not that interesting to just climb and look around. There's not enough tools/diversity to pull that off and I felt like that chapter with them on the island was beautiful but a little boring. Unless the gameplay had depths like Zelda BOTW, these exploration segments shouldn't take more than a few minutes. The best UC was Uncharted 2 and TLL which balanced exploration and combat perfectly. Uncharted is an action adventure game and they need to shine on that. The best elements are the shooting and set pieces. UC4 needed more but thankfully the lost legacy really ramped it up and had amazing set pieces and the openness was nice and brief.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Uncharted 3 was :snooze: at many times. Such a disappointing sequel. 4 had some boring parts but overall was pretty amazing.
Lost legacy was better then uc4. Nadine needs her own game. shyt I wish she was the final boss in last of us 2

shyt she needs to be the star of last of us 3 after bodying Ellie's goofy ass

Last edited:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Im stuck on the Shootout wit the Shoreline dudes(Chapter 4 after you toss the Dynamite)im playing on Crushing and I dont care about the Ls im taking here,the Gunplay on this is tooo Butter Smooth:wow: