UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed Uncharted 3 more than 4. I actually finished 3 but I got to a part where Sully and the brothers were driving around a jeep in part 4 and put it down. Never played it again.

3 had those over the top set pieces to keep me going. The story did seem kinda nonsensical though.

Sounds like you were obviously drinking before playing one of those games. Which one did you get black out drunk during your playtime?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always said if you remove the 2 boring Scotland chapters, and have the clue from the auction house send you directly to Madagascar you have a perfectly paced game imo, the game is real long regardless that’s still a great 15 hour plus story

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I enjoyed all the uncharted games but after 4 and LL i can go the rest of my life without playing another one.

Series peaked a while ago. I’d rather see uncharted type acting and set pieces in a new type of game franchise by them

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I put this down right after the auction escape. The gun play and AI are fukkin shyt. :hhh:

Ended up playing HZD. :whew:
Smart man.

UC4 was boring as fukk.

Once them cocksuckers ousted Amy Hennig, it was over for the series. shyt's trajectory was headed down in 3. By 4, they had stripped all of the supernatural elements out of the story that made the first 2 a blast to play. I didn't give a shyt about family drama with Drake and his brother. His brother could've been in the game, but I'd rather they have been going against some Black Pearl cursed pirates instead. Give me the fantastical, not some trojan horse attempt at getting into writing for Hollywood.

The only reason LL excelled where ATE failed was because the game's length was damn near perfect. That and Chloe was killing them jeans.