UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Uncharted should only return as MP. I wish it got the love and attention they are giving to Factions.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played 1 2 and 3 and that shyt was tough for me to play through. Very repetitive. I enjoyed the story though. Didn't want to play 4 since I didn't enjoy the other 3.

lol…I’m about to start the uncharted collection tonight

I played some of 1 and 2 when they originally dropped…4 was the only one I came real close to completing but it felt insanely redundant after 17 chapters…just watched the rest on youtube since I wanted to see how the story ended

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
UC4 trash and a slog to play through. They removed Amy Hennig from the staff, and the game's "magic" went with her.

Grounding the series ruined the fourth game. shyt's not even worth getting a Platinum in. Lost Legacy only works because it's around the length (or shorter) of playtime as UC1.

Play the first two and enjoy peak Naughty Dog before they shoved their head firmly up their own ass.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UC4 trash and a slog to play through. They removed Amy Hennig from the staff, and the game's "magic" went with her.

Grounding the series ruined the fourth game. shyt's not even worth getting a Platinum in. Lost Legacy only works because it's around the length (or shorter) of playtime as UC1.

Play the first two and enjoy peak Naughty Dog before they shoved their head firmly up their own ass.

I forgot I completed that