UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Uncharted 3 was :snooze: at many times. Such a disappointing sequel. 4 had some boring parts but overall was pretty amazing.

I read the set pieces in UC3 were written first then the story was written around them. That's why the ship chapter made zero sense in the overall plot :mjlol:

Don't know if it's true though

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Naughty Dog pushes a patch for Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy for 4K/60fps when the PS5 drops. The multiplayer for UC4 is still very active, I literally found a classic mode match damn near instantly despite the game being 4 years old and an exclusive. I was surprised I thought it'd take forever.

I read the set pieces in UC3 were written first then the story was written around them. That's why the ship chapter made zero sense in the overall plot :mjlol:

Yeah UC3 was rushed to hell. I still remember those days of reading damn near every piece of media for it. Was tragic as it was following up to one of the best games of last gen.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the mistake I made in playing this game was “no-lifing” it and playing it 6-8 hours a day...should’ve taken my time w/ it like I did w/ TLOU1 recently and like I’m doing w/ TLOU2...I would’ve enjoyed it much more instead of burning myself out in a few days

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the mistake I made in playing this game was “no-lifing” it and playing it 6-8 hours a day...should’ve taken my time w/ it like I did w/ TLOU1 recently and like I’m doing w/ TLOU2...I would’ve enjoyed it much more instead of burning myself out in a few days
Naughty dog games are like a good book. You can't put them down. It can't be helped :mjgrin:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

the levels in the ship graveyard, on the little dock area, and the cruise ship were :banderas:.

shyt got really hectic in the ship graveyard :damn:

Daps
:whew: Finally beat this shyt on crushing after picking this game up for the 1st time 3 weeks ago. This shyt was no joke.. Its up there with hardest games to beat on PS4
the game was surprisingly hard even on normal
maybe it's time for me to replay the campaign again and revisit the multiplayer
ND's AI was top notch this gen

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
You always fukking up surf :martin::russ: