UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That shyt wack U can’t just pick a game or 2 of your choosing with ps+

With restrictions of course but still

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Great! I almost bought this. Will definitely download when it drops. I haven’t played Uncharted 3 yet though so I’mma have to cop the damn trilogy. :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I jumped back on the MP after coppin a year of PSN Plus. jesus I am bad at this game now. I can't aim for shyt. Idk if it's because I've been playing on PC for a while but I was skruggling. The MP was active shockingly, I thought it'd be dead. I was still finding matches in classic mode. I guess it being free on PS+ this month also boosted the MP. They should just make the MP free to play and add like 3 to 4 more classic maps from Uncharted 2. Those skins though smh

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I jumped back on the MP after coppin a year of PSN Plus. jesus I am bad at this game now. I can't aim for shyt. Idk if it's because I've been playing on PC for a while but I was skruggling. The MP was active shockingly, I thought it'd be dead. I was still finding matches in classic mode. I guess it being free on PS+ this month also boosted the MP. They should just make the MP free to play and add like 3 to 4 more classic maps from Uncharted 2. Those skins though smh

I haven't played on pc for years and I felt the same about aiming in UC4.

Doesn't bug me for the campaign but I hit a ceiling in the MP. Can't get good at all doesn't help mofos can swing on ropes. :martin:

UC2 MP and Factions are the only ND multiplayers where I wasn't noob status.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played on pc for years and I felt the same about aiming in UC4.

Doesn't bug me for the campaign but I hit a ceiling in the MP. Can't get good at all doesn't help mofos can swing on ropes. :martin:

UC2 MP and Factions are the only ND multiplayers where I wasn't noob status.
I had to play with the aiming settings a bit. I think I got it now.

Don't know why I stopped playing. It's still fun. Ain't nothing else like it out.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played online for the first time in forever. I'm trash at this now. Can't aim for shyt :mindblown:
Same. The aiming settings in this is pretty convoluted. Aim Acceleration is for how fast it takes for your aiming to reach the max speed. So lower acceleration means it builds up to faster speed. Ramp power scale is how much it takes to actually start the aim movement from a push on the analog stick. Needed for all these new players on right now.