UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You always run with a party too :sas2: but I ain't saying nothing tho:sas1:
only cuz gaming by myself is boring to me unless its fighters....plus i hate to lose lol i cant play 5 tdm matches right now and prolly average 15+ downs but i'll lose cuz a dude went 1-13. I wouldnt necessarily say playing with one other guy is a party either :ufdup:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I told this nikka to run the fade :mjgrin:

It will probably have to be 2 vs 1 though :mjgrin:

To keep it real a lot of these nikkas that's "beast " only run in parties but that ain't none of my business though. :hubie:
we can do that if u want....it would be boring af but if u wanna get that work u can. No camping bullshyt either, shyt already gonna be boring

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
only cuz gaming by myself is boring to me unless its fighters....plus i hate to lose lol i cant play 5 tdm matches right now and prolly average 15+ downs but i'll lose cuz a dude went 1-13. I wouldnt necessarily say playing with one other guy is a party either :ufdup:
I lose a lot with parties because dudes don't know how to run solo. I prefer running against a party with randoms and winning

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
is it just me or is this game constantly making me do the intro and resetting my rank since the patch came out. There's no point in me even playing ranked besides the competition because it keeps resetting my shyt :damn: i'll get to platinum, turn the game off for the day then come back and my shyt reset :francis: naughty dog better hurry up and fix this shyt

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
is it just me or is this game constantly making me do the intro and resetting my rank since the patch came out. There's no point in me even playing ranked besides the competition because it keeps resetting my shyt :damn: i'll get to platinum, turn the game off for the day then come back and my shyt reset :francis: naughty dog better hurry up and fix this shyt
I thought it was just me hopefully it won't happen today