UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
honestly dont care about coop at all. Only played it like twice on the other versions but clearly yall clamoring for it so they need to hurry up with it. They need more maps on this shyt tho and again i ask for a fukking voting system. Literally played a map 4x in a row one day and it was village. I dont even like that cot dayum map :francis:....this game needs london underground BYKE :noah:

EDIT: wait was the beginning of that vid just showing the old survival mode or are they bringing that map back? cuz i'd be cool with them bringing that shyt back frfr

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
honestly dont care about coop at all. Only played it like twice on the other versions but clearly yall clamoring for it so they need to hurry up with it. They need more maps on this shyt tho and again i ask for a fukking voting system. Literally played a map 4x in a row one day and it was village. I dont even like that cot dayum map :francis:....this game needs london underground BYKE :noah:

EDIT: wait was the beginning of that vid just showing the old survival mode or are they bringing that map back? cuz i'd be cool with them bringing that shyt back frfr
Yea trainwreck coming back

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Survival mode footage from PSX

is this mode 30fps?? Seems like it I haven't seen 60fps footage. The gameplay looks to be taken from the SP as I notice the melee is just like that.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Survival mode footage from PSX

is this mode 30fps?? Seems like it I haven't seen 60fps footage. The gameplay looks to be taken from the SP as I notice the melee is just like that.

Yeah I watched a couple I know at least we getting new trophies

No release date yet tho