UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
isn't that how it's always been in UC2? Ammo was dropped from other players.
uhh i dont remember, havent played UC2 since UC3 came out. Either way its dumb because guns like the mettler u run out of ammo fast af. I use the fossa as my secondary and i basically just have to wait til i die to get ammo for that because no one uses it

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
classic mode is here :wow:

EDIT: so far i dont like how they doing ammo and your explosives. I know its classic mode but not being able to get ammo for the gun you're using unless someone else has it is kind of dumb. You cant upgrade your explosives so u only get the base form of them and since they nerfed the nades its basically trash. So is c4.
Where I don't see it nvm found it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uiQg24I.gif

This is what UC4's MP should've had since day one.

I love it.

Slight changes I'd make:

Remove the power weapon markers. Let people learn the spawn points themselves. At best, just a "power weapons incoming" message.

Add the "ching" sound from UC2, it's sorely missed.

Add UC2/UC3 music to the matches.

Consolidate some playlists. Put Command/Plunder into the same playlistt.

I haven't played more than 2 matches yet so Idk how all the weapon balancing is accounted for since there's no downs in this mode.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
its cool....seems like only ass ppl are playing it tho. All the condor users arent fukking with it (of course) so i cant get any revenge. They definitely need to take off the heavy weapon countdown shyt and just have it available how it was in UC3 or 2....im destroying these bums. Only lost one match outta like 10 and thats only cuz the dude on my team was 1-13 and i still only lost by 2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its cool....seems like only ass ppl are playing it tho. All the condor users arent fukking with it (of course) so i cant get any revenge. They definitely need to take off the heavy weapon countdown shyt and just have it available how it was in UC3 or 2....im destroying these bums. Only lost one match outta like 10 and thats only cuz the dude on my team was 1-13 and i still only lost by 2
it just came out literally a hour ago or so.

Anyway I think now they should sort of balance it out.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah i havent seen any familiar faces. Those fukkboys gonna stay in regular TDM. Especially the ones i played that used condor and arx so much it felt like it was their primary weapon
Brokengamezhd probably gonna be on STILL finding shyt to blame for him losing :mjlol: