UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
whoever lamontjoker is im sorry i had to kick u but 3-1-0-12 is absolutely uncalled for :damn: especially when we lost by 2

"i was having a bad game" :damn:

it was my first game back only played so i can knock out sets of pushups in between matches

it was a honor to play with you tho when went on that run :salute:

had those cacs furious :ahh:

never lost a game til those last two matches
next time ill have my mic on so i can talk that special talk that ps4 talk

@Fatboi1 will vouch for me

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

it was my first game back only played so i can knock out sets of pushups in between matches

I gotcha next time you trying to run

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

aite i'll give ya another chance....party was like "ehh man i usually dont say nothing but u gotta let this man go :francis:" and i couldnt even disagree :sadcam:
When are they including classic mode?:jbhmm:
they still doing the test runs but them lobbies so trash :scust: beating niccas 40-2 and shyt :scusthov:
Idk they taking feedback atm but these fools still got power weapon countdown on:snoop: they just hardheaded af
and they added the map this week :mindblown:....glad they put the treasures on there for ammo pickups tho cuz i be running out a lot

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Survival Mode Trailer

Looks dope

IGN gameplay preview :

Since announcing it as part of our Uncharted 4 Multiplayer road map back in May, one of the most common questions we get is: what’s in store for co-op? Well, today I’m excited to give you a first look at Uncharted 4: Survival, our new cooperative and solo mode that will make its public hands-on debut at PlayStation Experience next week and launch in mid-December.

Survival is a wave-based mode where you and up to two additional friends can take on swarms of increasingly powerful enemies and unique objectives. If you played Co-Op Arena from Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3, you’re going to feel right at home in Survival. We’ve built upon and evolved the core gameplay experience with an entirely new level of depth, challenge, and variety. From new enemy types and powerful new bosses to a dedicated progression system and expansive upgradable arsenal, Survival is all about strategy, camaraderie, and skill.

Across 50 waves and 10 maps, you’ll face off against Shoreline mercenaries, heavily armored Brutes, Snipers, Hunters, and more that will only get more precise, more aggressive, and better equipped as time goes on. Every 10 waves culminates in an intense boss battle, including our all-new Pirate Warlords. Inspired by the story of Uncharted 4, some of the Founders of Libertalia have arrived to hunt you down with powerful Mystical attacks. Don’t miss Henry Avery himself as the Djinn-wielding Warlord boss in the video above.

But they not slick where's Coop ADVENTURE mode!?