UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never beat this. I can't wait to play at 4K on my pro. I'm glad I waited. :obama:
:mjcry:
I'd literally start the game all over again if I had a 4K TV with HDR and WCG :wow:

The game was truly a sight to behold on the PS4 at 1080P, I don't even want to know how it looks at 4kinda with HDR ;wow:

fukk. Damn near every chapter just blew me away even more than the last.

:ohlawd: I'm about to rob someone

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Whoever is "igohardmob" that 2-7 stuff aint gon cut it :francis:
Aye breh I'll take that l only because I don't play tdm no more. Don't be running to the coli pm me a one vs one and run that fade next time nikka :mjgrin:

I had to try some loadouts with all them guns laying around :mjgrin:

@fatboi what happened to uncharted mp shyt garbage now all I play is bounty

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Aye breh I'll take that l only because I don't play tdm no more. Don't be running to the coli pm me a one vs one and run that fade next time nikka :mjgrin:

ND got too arrogant I rather it be like UC2 but i can live with this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

U tried the classic mode beta?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
U tried the classic mode beta?
Yeah I played a few matches. It really wasn't the same to me. They still have perks and shyt. Classic should be AK, handgun (no mods) and grenade. I spent every match picking up random guns I never use to test them out because I roll with a sniper and was running out of bullets asap. All that marking, gifting nikkas bombs and shyt ain't classic. It's just tdm lite

Bounty is lit as fukk though. I didn't play any tdm last season just bounty and all them perks and mystical make sense in bounty.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah I played a few matches. It really wasn't the same to me. They still have perks and shyt. Classic should be AK, handgun (no mods) and grenade. I spent every match picking up random guns I never use to test them out because I roll with a sniper and was running out of bullets asap. All that marking, gifting nikkas bombs and shyt ain't classic. It's just tdm lite

Bounty is lit as fukk though. I didn't play any tdm last season just bounty and all them perks and mystical make sense in bounty.
Hopefully they will have one without the perks. Its still in beta, so there's a chance it will.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's not gonna be a 1:1 classic mode and it's still in beta.

They're still tweaking it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

why would it only been one gun in classic mode? Yall keep wanting this UC2 shyt and thats old and played out now. The AK isnt how it was in UC2 so why would u make that the only option. Seems dumb to me. I guess they can take away the boosters or whatever, makes no difference to me. Mods dont really matter either way it go either except for when it comes to reloading. Classic mode is a blend of UC2 and 3 and in that case they had hero weapons in 3 and u could mark in 3 so yall shouldnt be complaining anyway

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
why would it only been one gun in classic mode? Yall keep wanting this UC2 shyt and thats old and played out now. The AK isnt how it was in UC2 so why would u make that the only option. Seems dumb to me. I guess they can take away the boosters or whatever, makes no difference to me. Mods dont really matter either way it go either except for when it comes to reloading. Classic mode is a blend of UC2 and 3 and in that case they had hero weapons in 3 and u could mark in 3 so yall shouldnt be complaining anyway
If uncharted 2 mp ain't classic what is :dahell:
I'm cool with all the perks and mods but classic should be classic. when guns have strafe speed ,recoil, clip capacity,blindside accuracy ect ect mods. Not to metion all the regular perks you can add like hardened and weapons expert . After a certain point shyt is too much hand holding to be called classic.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
If uncharted 2 mp ain't classic what is :dahell:
I'm cool with all the perks and mods but classic should be classic. when guns have strafe speed ,recoil, clip capacity,blindside accuracy ect ect mods. Not to metion all the regular perks you can add like hardened and weapons expert . After a certain point shyt is too much hand holding to be called classic.
im in the online minority that liked UC3 mp a lot more than UC2 so im not with all yall.....i was great at both but UC3 was just funner and faster. UC2 is relic status. Even if u updated the graphics the gameplay would feel old as shyt but ppl like wat they like so its whatever. You'd think with all that "hand holding" yall dudes in this thread would be better but for some reason yall be hella average from what i see. I dont understand how ppl cant conform to new shyt and still be beasty like say me (:youngsabo:) but i guess im a different breed of beast :demonic:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
im in the online minority that liked UC3 mp a lot more than UC2 so im not with all yall.....i was great at both but UC3 was just funner and faster. UC2 is relic status. Even if u updated the graphics the gameplay would feel old as shyt but ppl like wat they like so its whatever. You'd think with all that "hand holding" yall dudes in this thread would be better but for some reason yall be hella average from what i see. I dont understand how ppl cant conform to new shyt and still be beasty like say me (:youngsabo:) but i guess im a different breed of beast :demonic:
You always run with a party too :sas2: but I ain't saying nothing tho:sas1: