UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
CLASSIC MODE IS HERE!
thank-you-based-god-o.gif

blessed-2-o.gif

PATCH 1.15

Classic mode removes radar, in game store, mysicals, and sidekicks and heavy weapons spawn on the map.

General

Added support for PlayStation®4 Pro
Added support for High Dynamic Range display
Improved quality of stereo audio

Multiplayer

Beta Test Playlist – Classic Mode:

Starting November 3rd, and through the weekend, you’ll have a change to jump in and try out Classic Mode

We will be trying out other variations of Classic Mode during our second Beat Test weekend on November 11th

Source and full notes:
PATCH 1.15.041 - Uncharted on PlayStation 4 - Naughty Dog

U4MP-BetaTest-Classic.jpg

Some exciting things are on the horizon for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. Since launching our last major update, Uncharted 4 Multiplayer: Bounty Hunters, we’ve been hard at work on an all-new co-op experience, new maps, and more. But that’s not all; we’ve also been cooking up a new way for the community to try out new multiplayer modes and give their feedback: a new limited-time Beta Test playlist. Starting later today, November 3, and through the weekend, we’re giving players the chance to try out Classic Mode—a back-to-basics mode that focuses on core combat and movement. There’s no in-match Store, Radar, Mysticals, or Sidekicks and Heavy Weapons will spawn around the map.

We’re excited for you to check out Classic and hope you’ll share your feedback with us via social, the forums, and our upcoming Beta Test Playlist survey.

For more updates, be sure to keep an eye on NaughtyDog.com, as well as our official Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat channels for more updates.

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Edit: This is only for the weekend? :dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its still a downing system tho right? only bad part about this is EVERYBODY gonna be playing that mode more than anything else

EDIT: is it automatically on? cuz i dont see a specific playlist

No downs.

No down system in this version. Grappling hook is still in, you wouldn't be able to get around the maps without it.
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Edit: This is only for the weekend? :dwillhuh:
Seems like it. There's another classic mode beta next weekend too apparently. I guess it's not fully ready. :manny:

From Gaf Q-Train(ND Dev)
The tricky thing about doing a "Classic Mode" is what does that even mean? We went back and forth about that in the office quite a bit and we eventually landed on just trying different rule sets. We're going to see how people respond to this version and make some adjustments (if necessary) and try out another version next weekend or down the road (I'm not positive on exactly when). We are working on another competitive mode and the coop mode is looking very good.

Loadouts consist of weapons (no heavy weapons) and their mods/hero versions and boosters. Some boosters won't be useful so you'll need to make some Classic Mode specific loadouts to maximize everything.

Coming later today

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:ohlawd: Imma body yo squad now y'all can't spam stones
shyt i wish my squad spammed stones. Idk who u been playing but it aint me
He just posted that in the thread on NeoGAF a Lil while ago
oh ok well it need to hurry up cuz the fukking condor spamming is fukking ridiculous rn....legit might not play ranked anymore. Prolly gotta upload this clip of me gettin destroyed cuz these cats gotta be cheating. I dont even like to call cheating but when im gettin downed by a HS from what seems to be one shot when i have full health i gotta call bullshyt

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
classic mode is here :wow:

EDIT: so far i dont like how they doing ammo and your explosives. I know its classic mode but not being able to get ammo for the gun you're using unless someone else has it is kind of dumb. You cant upgrade your explosives so u only get the base form of them and since they nerfed the nades its basically trash. So is c4.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
classic mode is here :wow:

EDIT: so far i dont like how they doing ammo and your explosives. I know its classic mode but not being able to get ammo for the gun you're using unless someone else has it is kind of dumb. You cant upgrade your explosives so u only get the base form of them and since they nerfed the nades its basically trash. So is c4.
isn't that how it's always been in UC2? Ammo was dropped from other players.