UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just played my first match.

I know this will sound biased but bias be damned. This MP is absolute fire :wow:

That feeling I had when I first played UC3 beta(A mix of :mjcry: and :snoop:) was NOT what I had when playing this. This is legit. Those sidekicks and mystical so far seem fine. I think the brute shyt might be too OP and whatnot but the sidekicks seem fairly easy to kill from what I played.

The entire time I was fukking cheesing hard as hell. shyt plays so damn smooth, the guns and sound effects are fukking crazy. The sidekicks and mystical I didn't even notice doing anything OP but it's still early. This is so much better than UC3 it's not even funny :wow:. It's like a mix of TLOU and UC2 if you get what I mean. Man it feels good playing an Uncharted game with this level of fluidity.

So far my gripes are with the control scheme. They put fukking reload on triangle and grenades on L1 :why:. Hopefully they allow button switching and whatnot. I keep throwing out grenades thinking I'm reloading.

The rope mechanic feels pretty nice too. Gonna need more time with it to see how it works in more serious matches.

I'm just SO glad they fukking took out power plays, pre-game boosters and sprint. Feels more like UC2ish with a mix of TLOU. The down/revive mechanic feel implemented great and makes the game feel more team oriented. Trust me, I've put in hundreds of hours into UC3(mainly with friends not because it was actually better than UC3) but I can safely say from one match that this isn't UC3 at all.

Graphis look pretty nice though and considering it's at 900P/60fps, the SP will probably melt eyes because Uncharted usually has worse gfx in MP. :wow: shyt is gonna be crazy.

But back to the game. :wow:

@(ALi) :blessed: We back!

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My homeboy let me download from his history :jawalrus:

I know this will sound biased but bias be damned. This MP is absolute fire :wow:

That feeling I had when I first played UC3 beta(A mix of :mjcry: and :snoop:) was NOT what I had when playing this. This is legit. Those sidekicks and mystical so far seem fine. I think the brute shyt might be too OP and whatnot but the sidekicks seem fairly easy to kill from what I played.

The entire time I was fukking cheesing hard as hell. shyt plays so damn smooth, the guns and sound effects are fukking crazy. The sidekicks and mystical I didn't even notice doing anything OP but it's still early. This is so much better than UC3 it's not even funny :wow:. It's like a mix of TLOU and UC2 if you get what I mean. Man it feels good playing an Uncharted game with this level of fluidity.

So far my gripes are with the control scheme. They put fukking reload on triangle and grenades on L1 :why:. Hopefully they allow button switching and whatnot. I keep throwing out grenades thinking I'm reloading.

The rope mechanic feels pretty nice too. Gonna need more time with it to see how it works in more serious matches.

I'm just SO glad they fukking took out power plays, pre-game boosters and sprint. Feels more like UC2ish with a mix of TLOU. The down/revive mechanic feel implemented great and makes the game feel more team oriented.

But back to the game.

I agree with everything you said. Especially reload on triangle

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I'm just SO glad they fukking took out power plays, pre-game boosters and sprint. Feels more like UC2ish with a mix of TLOU. The down/revive mechanic feel implemented great and makes the game feel more team oriented. Trust me, I've put in hundreds of hours into UC3(mainly with friends not because it was actually better than UC3) but I can safely say from one match that this isn't UC3 at all.

Graphis look pretty nice though and considering it's at 900P/60fps, the SP will probably melt eyes because Uncharted usually has worse gfx in MP. :wow: shyt is gonna be crazy.

But back to the game. :wow:

Uc2esque!? Praise ND

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uc2esque!? Praise ND
Breh.
Idk. I mean on paper it sounds like a disaster.
But in gameplay, this shyt feels absolutely legit.
It's like.. yo.

The gameplay is just sublime. They nailed the gunplay. It has that fluidity of Uncharted with really good transition animations with TLOU/Max Payne 3 ish gunplay. It feels great. It looks crazy. Just going from cover to cover and then aiming your gun and seeing that that ammo clip swing around realistically is just :whoo:

It's almost like UC3 was never made by these guys. Just increase the price of some of these sidekicks, tone down their health and we're pretty much done here. Everything else about the base game is super solid. Take out the radar?? I'm not sure it's needed really.

If these motherfukkers completely change the MP around come launch time I'm gonna send a box of shyt to their offices.

:wow: It feels so good doing this.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Smooth as fukk. But yeah I'm not feeling the triangle to reload either. It's jarring because I've been TLOUR a lot lately. I also like to use the bumpers over triggers to aim and shoot. I'll probably get used them though.