UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I gotta select it from a menu in the collection? I returned that shyt, I rented it a few weeks ago. Thought I just needed the save file.
:snoop:

Lol

No. Under the game icon on the PS4 dashboard, go down and you'll see Uncharted 4 beta to the right. Click it and it'll take you to the PS store.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:snoop:

Lol

No. Under the game icon on the PS4 dashboard, go down and you'll see Uncharted 4 beta to the right. Click it and it'll take you to the PS store.
Yea I figured that out. Unfortunately I only kept my save file and deleted the game to fit Fallout 4 on my HD :mjcry:

I'll rent it tomorrow and reinstall.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn this shyt gonna be a looker.

Uncharted4NadineRoss.gif

shyt look real as fukk.
I'm glad they didn't spoil anything though. Just a small glimpse of her and then old footage. No need to Uncharted 3 the shyt and so off every big event in the game in trailers.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Uncharted4NadineRoss.gif

shyt look real as fukk.
I'm glad they didn't spoil anything though. Just a small glimpse of her and then old footage. No need to Uncharted 3 the shyt and so off every big event in the game in trailers.
:whoo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True story after work I went redbox hunting for this game and got pulled over by the cops for illegal u turn and a 90 dollar fine, I'm black to so I'm going to call that a near death experience, since I'm already 90 dollars in at this point now it's play the beta or die trying so long story short I paid 120.00 to pay this beta it better be hella good
Get into NDEs with fines for a beta brehs.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Uncharted4NadineRoss.gif

shyt look real as fukk.

That reveal on how brolick she was :russ:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Uncharted4NadineRoss.gif

shyt look real as fukk.
damn :whew: dem graphics :banderas:

but uhh for real brehs, who got me on this dummy account so i can get in on this beta :mjcry: the redbox's here dont even carry ps4 or xbone games :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn :whew: dem graphics :banderas:

but uhh for real brehs, who got me on this dummy account so i can get in on this beta :mjcry: the redbox's here dont even carry ps4 or xbone games :to:
You can get in by shareplaying. Once you shareplay the game(NDC) will "appear" as if you got It on PS4. Then you can download it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anybody tryna get this shyt by shareplaying holla at me. Shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes tops.

Also update for the beta. :whew:
Them nikkas dropping updates on this shyt asap.

We’ve pushed a patch live. Look for the 1.03 patch by closing the application and restarting it. You should be prompted to download the patch. All regions should be seeing this patch within the next 10-15 minutes (some regions are live now!)

Patch 1.03 includes the following fixes:

Stability fixes

To prevent a crash in the Customization menu

To prevent a crash at the end of games when going back into the lobby

To prevent a crash when leaving matchmaking

Matchmaking improvements

Increase the number of chances people have to host, creating more rooms to find

Should decrease the number of people who are unable to find games

We’re still working to fix the party splitting issues, but until then we have fixed party members having the wrong color nametags when on the enemy team

The .008 live update includes adjustments to aiming regarding a "dead-zone" issue that has been reported

We’re keeping a close eye on the forums and are out in the wild ourselves to continue tracking down issues that are negatively impacting the experience. So please report any issues you find and we’ll look into them ASAP

Thanks for helping us improve the game, with more to come
Yes