UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
New Character Trailer
Nadine

TGA

Smh got a white girl voicing a black woman in the game.

:mjpls:dog

That's what killing me... Like they brought Troy Baker who voiced Joel in the Last of Us in for this game, but they couldn't get Marlene?!?! Really Nd?!?! Smmfh

Were there literally no black women available? This is literally Tropic Thunder :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I'd love to play but I don't want to cop the collection just to do this :mjcry:
:dahell:
You don't have to "buy" the collection breh. You can literally just redbox it, install it and then grab the download. Just make sure you at least start UC Collection up so the game can create a save file.

Hell, if you want, you can just buy the game used and return it. Gamestop offers full refunds for used games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what killing me... Like they brought Troy Baker who voiced Joel in the Last of Us in for this game, but they couldn't get Marlene?!?! Really Nd?!?! Smmfh

Were there literally no black women available? This is literally Tropic Thunder :mjlol:
I hear that they wanted a South African accent.

:mjpls:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:dahell:
You don't have to "buy" the collection breh. You can literally just redbox it, install it and then grab the download. Just make sure you at least start UC Collection up so the game can create a save file.

Hell, if you want, you can just buy the game used and return it. Gamestop offers full refunds for used games.
:wow: I thought I needed a code. I did redbox it when it came out.

*runs to ps4*

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yeah you should still be able to play it. Just go under the icon on the main screen and the Beta should be there.
Oh I gotta select it from a menu in the collection? I returned that shyt, I rented it a few weeks ago. Thought I just needed the save file.