UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just booted it up and played the first introduction level. :banderas:

The movement, controls, gunplay and sound effects are great. Feels so punchy and weighty. :ahh:. People with sound systems are in for a treat.

The Graphics don't look as good as the E3 video obviously due to the 60fps/900P decision but I think it's a logical trade off for MP.

Aiming though I noticed has a slight deadzone and some acceleration. I think some ND devs are working on it now as I seen them just posted about that.

Gonna go in a game now. :smile:

It's almost here :ahh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knew about the Uncharted Collection requirement for the longest. Not sure how anyone missed that.
You knew they weren't going to give out beta codes for this game? I knew if you bought the Collection you get in, but I assumed they'd send out codes, not this file save bullshyt
:camby:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got mixed feelings on this. Will keep playing though. I‘m off tomorrow :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You knew they weren't going to give out beta codes for this game? I knew if you bought the Collection you get in, but I assumed they'd send out codes, not this file save bullshyt
:camby:
Lol. All u gotta do is just start the game(any UC on the collection) and it'll create a save file before the game loads). You don't even have to play.