UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard this works:
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but seems you can get access to the beta without actually owning the Nathan Drake Collection. Or you can at least access the tutorial and initiate searching for the game (I'm guessing it's stuck on searching because of network issues on NDs end?).

1) You need a friend who owns the game to Share Play the game with you so it appears in your recently played area. Then you can download the beta (but it'll tell you that you need save data if you try to play).

2) Get friend with the game to log in to your account, create save data in the Collection and upload it to the cloud storage.

3) Log back in to your account, download save data files from the cloud. You can then access the beta. (I restarted here just in case too).

Now just stuck searching for a game like others seem to be.

Yeah... Hope this helps someone

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yo, there's no codes for the beta.

Just go rent the disc(NDC) from a redbox and access the download on the main screen.

Seem someone say this:
Just to confirm: You don't need the disc in the drive for this. Not to download, not to start. Just need NDC installed (and possibly a save file?). So I guess you could lend your disc out to as many friends as you want to let them get in on this.

you better be right about the redbox finesse

:lupe: