UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh, was like why did i buy that shyt for... Hopefully it gets fixed fast.
Patch 1.09 just dropped. Should be fixed now from what I heard.

They need to add map voting :snoop:

I hate, HATE the Remnants map and the new map hasn't showed up in my hours of online play yesterday.

The ND forums are a cess pool of whiny children and toxic posting :wow:

I have no idea how these mods over there or devs deal with the shyt said on there
:whew:

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Patch 1.09 just dropped. Should be fixed now from what I heard.

They need to add map voting :snoop:

I hate, HATE the Remnants map and the new map hasn't showed up in my hours of online play yesterday.

The ND forums are a cess pool of whiny children and toxic posting :wow:

I have no idea how these mods over there or devs deal with the shyt said on there
:whew:
:umad::lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

Ever since this patch dropped and them new camera control settings were in my aim/controls feel so much better.

Went 15-2 in this match.

and I STILL haven't seen the new map!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why not now? :dahell:

and i agree they definitely need map voting...like ASAP
I think I heard some dumb shyt like "Oh everyone doesn't know the map yet." or something equally stupid :snoop:

Yes, map voting is needed. I can't stand remnants and Pirate Colony. Such bleh maps.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I think I heard some dumb shyt like "Oh everyone doesn't know the map yet." or something equally stupid :snoop:

Yes, map voting is needed. I can't stand remnants and Pirate Colony. Such bleh maps.
pirate colony actually one of my faves and remnants is ok but sometimes u get the same maps like 3, 4x in a row and it makes any damn map a chore to play thru.....auction house barely pops up in that shyt