UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got my internet speed upgraded today, couldnt hack it on wifi. going to try the multiplayer after i finish life is strange. any tips i should know before going in

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm willing to bet in the next several years this game will face a huge Metal Gear Solid 4 style backlash.

The game is a technical marvel but it just doesn't do it for me. I feel like 2 and 3 are better than it despite the graphics and 3 was way over the top. This one might be slightly better than Uncharted 1 unless the end game is crazy here.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat the game in 4 days, it was dope but kinda meh. I was initially feeling it but the second half was just ok. The character development was trash outside of Sam and the final boss was garbage. Tried the mp and it wasn't for me:yeshrug:

Cant wait for Last of Us 2

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm willing to bet in the next several years this game will face a huge Metal Gear Solid 4 style backlash.

The game is a technical marvel but it just doesn't do it for me. I feel like 2 and 3 are better than it despite the graphics and 3 was way over the top. This one might be slightly better than Uncharted 1 unless the end game is crazy here.

It will be looked at as boring

With @Fatboi1 writing paragraphs about enjoying the scenery or some shyt