UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Getting better, but still got a way to go to be good. I need ppl to run with drop them tags

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Havent bother to read anything so im just here asking this, i purchased the tripple pack and i still need to SPEND MONEY to get the p90? Why? Why is that not for free for people who bought the season pass?

Im fuking pissed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Havent bother to read anything so im just here asking this, i purchased the tripple pack and i still need to SPEND MONEY to get the p90? Why? Why is that not for free for people who bought the season pass?

Im fuking pissed
??

The triple pack unlocks those instantly, you don't need to buy anything. I'm not sure what's going on on your end.

Triple Pack update
For those of you who purchased the Triple Pack, Multiplayer Pack 1 of the Triple Pack is available today. Your items can be found unlocked in the customisation and loadout menus.

The Triple Pack contains:

• P90 Long Gun
  • Gifting Booster
  • Pirate Drake Skin
  • Pirate Commodore Hat
  • The Rubber Leg Taunt

Before the game launched, it said it would be those items:

Triple Pack
For those of you who purchased the Triple Pack (also included in the Digital Deluxe Edition), you’ll gain future access to:

• The first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series
  • Two multiplayer packs to enhance your multiplayer experience:
MP Pack #1 includes:
  • Long Gun
  • Booster
  • Skin
  • Hat
  • Taunt
So you should have access to the P90, the gifting booster, a skin, hat and taunt.
Edit:
Yeah it's a issue that's being fixed supposedly. You shouldn't need to buy anything.