UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pirate colony actually one of my faves and remnants is ok but sometimes u get the same maps like 3, 4x in a row and it makes any damn map a chore to play thru.....auction house barely pops up in that shyt
Yeah Auction house don't come up as much as the others. Rooftops though come up every 2-3 matches :mjlol:

They need to lower that relic cost for the DLC chests :camby:

2000 for a fukking outfit?? I understand nikkas runnin a business but at least keep the shyt attainable. They wanna sell them ND points.

Edit: Actually them bytch ass nikkas just added Sunken Ruins to the ranked playlist. I was about to say.

Hello Community,

We have pushed live update .023 to add Sunken Ruins to the Ranked Team Deathmatch playlist.

We are actively working with the PSN Store to get some issues resolved regarding our store items. Anyone who is having issues with store items should report their problems to our feedback forum here: Welcome to the Naughty Dog technical issues forums!

Our full list of patch notes can be found here: www.unchartedthegame.com/patch-notes

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got to chapter 18.

The story and characters are among my favorite in the series.

The gameplay is just stale to me and that hasn't really changed.

Like the gun play is Improved and the platforming added a couple of wrinkles but it's just very predictable. :yeshrug:

I'm enjoying it,liking it,just not loving it.

Daps
Reppin
just finished the game.

last 5 chapters = uncharted 2 .. why couldn't they make the entire game like that :martin:

i know they tried to make the storytelling the main focus, but they forgot what made uncharted so special, which is playing it rather than telling it.

anyways, was expecting
Sam to die and even that didn't happen. Except we get happily ever after ending, especially after hearing how sam practically stabbed nathan in the back.

ending boss fight was cool though, reminded me of kratos vs zeus at the end of god of war 3.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
just finished the game.

last 5 chapters = uncharted 2 .. why couldn't they make the entire game like that :martin:

i know they tried to make the storytelling the main focus, but they forgot what made uncharted so special, which is playing it rather than telling it.

anyways, was expecting
Sam to die and even that didn't happen. Except we get happily ever after ending, especially after hearing how sam practically stabbed nathan in the back.

ending boss fight was cool though, reminded me of kratos vs zeus at the end of god of war 3.
The second half of the game was definitely better than the first half.
This whole game is MGSVTPP backwards. :troll:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
after getting master in ranked its officially stressful for me too....went from being top 100 in that shyt to damn near top 300 cuz of the losses. I been in a full party and still gettin that work. shyt is crazy. Used to go like 20 matches in a row without a L and now im gettin L's back to back to back to etc etc :to:

oh and those fukking dlc chest are utterly ridiculous. Just make the shyt paid dlc if you're gonna make it that hard for ppl to get it. Going from 150 relics to 2000 is beyond ridiculous and having it still be 10 relics every match win just lets u know naughty dog tryna get at them pockets. Most of my friends bought the shyt too cuz its just too ridiculous