UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Info for the patch(This isn't the full patch notes):
GENERAL

1. Leveling system confirmed. Will reward you with relics and chests. Current cap is 70 but changes/additions to it will be added later
  2. You will receive exclusive vanity items obtained ONLY by leveling up
  3. The new map is called Sunken Ruins. It is described as a "tight, fast paced" map.
  4. New guns: Arrowhead A3c, P90, Agarwal .40, Enforcer G26, Harbinger Sniper Rifle.
    1. Arrowhead: 40 round clip, fully automatic with optional scope in
    2. P90: fast firing submachine gun
    3. Agarwal: 4 shot down slower rate of fire pistol (like the Jackal)
    4. Enforcer G26: high rate of fire pistol with a 7 shot down.
    5. Harbinger: Semi automatic sniper rifle with a 2 shot body down and a 1 headshot down. Think of it as a Mazur with the speed of the M14.
  5. New mystical: Path of Indra - teleport to your teammates. You get 2 uses per purchase.
  6. New boosters: Gifting, Hardened, Gunslinger, Enhanced Radar
    1. Gifting: gift a gear recharge to your teammates
    2. Hardened: less pain wobble when getting shot
    3. Gunslinger: faster weapon swap
    4. Enhanced Radar: larger area covered by the radar and higher levels will show enemy directions as well as location.
  7. New custom game options
  8. Offline relic bonus in case you can't play every single day
  9. New challenges added for the new items
  10. New Trial added for the Path of Indra
  11. Triple Pack content will be revealed tomorrow, but it will contain ONLY DLC ITEMS
  12. Clan Tags are in the works, "hopefully eventually. They are tricky."
  13. Due to loadout point changes, any loadouts that have items with changed point values will be RED AND UNUSABLE.
  14. Leaderboards will be adjusted and be correct.
  15. Plunder bug fixes

CUSTOMIZATION

1. New vanity added for leveling up
  2. New pirate costumes and prison outfits for some characters
  3. New vanity exclusive to Ranked TDM
  4. New taunts
  5. New gun camos

RANKED TEAM DEATHMATCH

For all of the changes, please visit UnchartedRank Archive - Uncharted on PlayStation 4 - Naughty Dog as there is a lot to read and digest

STORE

1. New chests added: DLC Gameplay, DLC Vanity, DLC Premium, Loadout Points
  2. Loadout Points is 1000 relics, DLC Gameplay and Vanity are 2000 relics, and DLC Premium will be 3000 relics.

GAMEPLAY

1. Shotguns have been adjusted in some way, but they have been buffed "but not OP."
  2. Lots of bug fixes.
  3. Big changes to loadout point costs across the board, will need to wait and see what the changes are.
  4. New medals added to TDM, including Five Not Alive and Rope Melee. Medals will give you extra cash towards leveling up.
  5. The scoreboard at the end of the game has been adjusted so you can taunt once the game is over.
  6. Pistole has a "small nerf."
  7. Blindfire change: you will now turn slower while blindfiring.
  8. Brute sidekick logic change: the Brute will no longer react to you being behind it unless you provoke it.
  9. Brute scripting change: added new quotes and logic changes to all sidekicks in general.
  10. Added functionality to the Farmer booster: can now do more damage to sidekicks.
  11. Add functionality to Spirit of the Djinn: KOing someone will now add 5 seconds to the timer.
  12. Grenade gear upgrades changed: Level 2 and 3 upgrades have now been swapped. You cannot hold two grenades until you reach level 3 now.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Ranked mode has a lot of changes:
UnchartedRank Archive - Uncharted on PlayStation 4 - Naughty Dog

You can see all the changes here.

Things like performance grade
master-rank.gif

No party restrictions

rank-points.gif

Seasons every 60 days.

Forfeit options if you're catchin L's.

A lot more in the link.

Also Pistole slightly nerfed and shotguns buffed.

:lupe:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just started playing the multiplayer and I can't kill shyt :why:

What am I missing? I'm letting full clips off into nikkas and they just eating them shyts like Scooby snacks

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started playing the multiplayer and I can't kill shyt :why:

What am I missing? I'm letting full clips off into nikkas and they just eating them shyts like Scooby snacks
:mjlol:

Check your aim sensitivity/aim assist settings. Tomorrow there will be even more aim settings that may help you find a sweet spot. I couldn't hit shyt with the Mettler/FAL but I think my issue will be fixed come tomorrow.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i went back to watch videos of other people swordfighting this dude, and i just realized i haven't finished the game :skip: i cut it off after it brought up the crash bandicoot game

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Check your aim sensitivity/aim assist settings. Tomorrow there will be even more aim settings that may help you find a sweet spot. I couldn't hit shyt with the Mettler/FAL but I think my issue will be fixed come tomorrow.

what time patch dropping