UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 4 MP DLC preview, Twitch, 11:30am PDT/2:30PM EST#1
Twitch_patch108.jpg

Where:

When: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...28T1130&p1=137

What:
We’re all excited about this release because not only does it include a lot of great content – like our first free map (!!!) – but it includes updates to Multiplayer that many of you have been asking for. We’re just scratching the surface by saying it includes new guns, new boosters, new taunts, new skins, custom matches, custom loadout names, a revamp to Ranked Team Deathmatch, and more! There’s one in particular we won’t reveal here, but you can probably guess what it is if you’ve been tracking what is likely the most requested new feature by our community.

Can't wait to see what's new. I hope there's some good guns that I can wreck havoc with :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: Why the Easy Allies guys in the stream?
Edit: Oh they're just there for playing.

New map looks great. From the new devon area.

Also leveling system with rewards and vanity stuff.

New outfit for my bae Nadine look :ohlawd:

YES! there's an acceleration speed option now. I can finally get the aiming to feel precise which is something I just don't understand how people didn't notice.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ranked mode has a lot of changes:
UnchartedRank Archive - Uncharted on PlayStation 4 - Naughty Dog

You can see all the changes here.

Things like performance grade
master-rank.gif

No party restrictions

rank-points.gif

Seasons every 60 days.

OVERVIEW
Ranked Team Deathmatch is a high-stakes mode where every match counts. Ranked runs for a season of 60 days, during which players compete to rise to the highest Ranks. Reaching certain Ranks immediately grants you exclusive rewards, and depending on your Rank at the end of the Season you may earn additional rewards.

Forfeit options if you're catchin L's.
If your match seems to be going south and the odds of winning seem slim, there is a Forfeit Game option in the Options Menu. This will kick off a forfeit vote that needs a majority to pass. This will end the game in a normal loss, versus quitting a match which will result in a 3x loss point penalty. Use this option only as a last result – it’s not uncommon for a losing team to make a huge comeback!

A lot more in the link.

Also Pistole slightly nerfed and shotguns buffed.