UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Am I crazy or is it almost impossible to get a party going? dude sent me an invite, I immediately joined and it said unavailable :dahell: when you're actually in match making it feels up too fast for people to join you, how do you roll with a group?
I remember I had to work some magic to play with my cousin during the beta but now I forgot how.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
i swear i dont run into NONE of u niccas online :francis:.....me and my boy stokes run thru squads all day and night. Maxed out on rank and errything :ohlawd:....only niccas we have trouble with is LoU vets that we meet but thats mostly cuz they be fully squaded up and there's only so much 2 goons can do when a nicca going 0-10 :beli:

boy if u only seen wat i do with my para only class :pachaha:....might have to upload one of my beastly games with it :wow:
Come Wednesday you might as well add me to that list bc I doubt we will ever lose. I didn't even know about that blocked ranked shyt until yesterday. I would have been trying to rank up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I crazy or is it almost impossible to get a party going? dude sent me an invite, I immediately joined and it said unavailable :dahell: when you're actually in match making it feels up too fast for people to join you, how do you roll with a group?
I remember I had to work some magic to play with my cousin during the beta but now I forgot how.
?
Just be in the lobby, send an invite and join. If someone sends you an invite but they're start matchmaking before you join, of course it won't work.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
?
Just be in the lobby, send an invite and join. If someone sends you an invite but they're start matchmaking before you join, of course it won't work.
every time I;m in the lobby (like all the options store trials etc) it says unjoinable

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
every time I;m in the lobby (like all the options store trials etc) it says unjoinable
your friend status says that?? Are they in the lobby?? I never had a issue joining people. usually if I can't join it's because they sent me an invite but didn't wait.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is going on a month long hiatus. Zero Escape 3, #FE, and Star Ocean are out or about to be out.