UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
woww boyyy.

These ranked matches be having a nikka ready to stone cold stunner the TV and shyt.

This team I just played against straight up massacred us. Them nikkas had mines and BRUTE GALORE all over the map :snoop:.

Sidekicks/mysticals are annoying when u encounter a team coordinating and using them shyts heavily.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
woww boyyy.

These ranked matches be having a nikka ready to stone cold stunner the TV and shyt.

This team I just played against straight up massacred us. Them nikkas had mines and BRUTE GALORE all over the map :snoop:.

Sidekicks/mysticals are annoying when u encounter a team coordinating and using them shyts heavily.

I'm on lets play :demonic:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

4 man squad held it down in ranked. shyt is fun as hell with a crew :pachaha:

Gonna be bacc on in a lil bit. Ranking up is so close yet so far.:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hoppin bacc on.. I'm about to rock the Mettler and unlock that recoil mod. I heard it's a monster when u get it because as it stands it's :trash: alone.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i swear i dont run into NONE of u niccas online :francis:.....me and my boy stokes run thru squads all day and night. Maxed out on rank and errything :ohlawd:....only niccas we have trouble with is LoU vets that we meet but thats mostly cuz they be fully squaded up and there's only so much 2 goons can do when a nicca going 0-10 :beli:
:banderas:My LOADOUT

Copperhead sr7
Indra eternity
Greanade
Stoner
Hunter sidekick
Helping hand

I unlocked 23 Loadpoints close to 25 won't get to 26 because you have to unlock pistols which are worthless

That hunter and Indra combo
boy if u only seen wat i do with my para only class :pachaha:....might have to upload one of my beastly games with it :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i swear i dont run into NONE of u niccas online :francis:.....me and my boy stokes run thru squads all day and night. Maxed out on rank and errything :ohlawd:....only niccas we have trouble with is LoU vets that we meet but thats mostly cuz they be fully squaded up and there's only so much 2 goons can do when a nicca going 0-10 :beli:

boy if u only seen wat i do with my para only class :pachaha:....might have to upload one of my beastly games with it :wow:
I be seeing u on. You already be in matches and we be in parties already.