UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea because the hit markers are all over the fukking place because of all the animations these enemies have. One minute im poppin um with blind fire, the next they taking entire uzin clips blind fired. That chapter 21 is straight disgusting as far as that goes. I had to become Neo on that chapter and just say No.

I think i leveled up after that encounter because the rest of the stage was simplistic.

That truck was really trying to kill nate :russ:
That truck chase was straight up Crash Bandicoot throwback.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

Wait till you get to this though.

I made it look a lot easier then it was. Getting this Elite took a lot of marinating.

Cats on Youtube takin 9 minutes to do this hiding behind rocks at the back of the stage with a pistol. :mjlol:

:laff:

When that other Brute came down to the water and you climbed back up I started dying laughing.

But yeah, this part was a BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH to deal with. The grenade tosses you landed were clutch on the snipers. And you def have to rotate around and try to get to the power weapons that are scattered around. I saved all the nades for the 1st Brute and then gunned down the other with the gatling gun
:lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

When that other Brute came down to the water and you climbed back up I started dying laughing.

But yeah, this part was a BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH to deal with. The grenade tosses you landed were clutch on the snipers. And you def have to rotate around and try to get to the power weapons that are scattered around. I saved all the nades for the 1st Brute and then gunned down the other with the gatling gun
:lolbron:

Yea I played the hell out that brute. Retreat, regroup, re engage with superior position. I did everything perfect there because I had no choice. Went straight matrix. Nades for snipers, nades for people to close together. Everyone catching nades. Took out them 2 grappling faggits with that desert eagle and the nade launcher guy got blown up and I didn't even know it. :whoo: AND I STARTED OFF WITH shytTY AMMO.

that's crazy how you were hip firing that shotty though. Lol. I was to shook to grab the Gatlin gun because in my blooper reel I was getting all kinds of work so I refused to attack from outside of cover or be exposed unless the coast was clear.

Good shyt though. Shame @Fatboi1 can't join the gods. :blessed:

I'm gonna upload that chapter 18 battle in the building tonight. Another mission that got finessed. :banderas:

Is your aim assist on?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
@Fatboi1

Wait till you get to this though.

I made it look a lot easier then it was. Getting this Elite took a lot of marinating.

Cats on Youtube takin 9 minutes to do this hiding behind rocks at the back of the stage with a pistol. :mjlol:

:ohhh: i did it completely different. :snoop: i gotta start remembering to record shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I played the hell out that brute. Retreat, regroup, re engage with superior position. I did everything perfect there because I had no choice. Went straight matrix. Nades for snipers, nades for people to close together. Everyone catching nades. Took out them 2 grappling faggits with that desert eagle and the nade launcher guy got blown up and I didn't even know it. :whoo: AND I STARTED OFF WITH shytTY AMMO.

that's crazy how you were hip firing that shotty though. Lol. I was to shook to grab the Gatlin gun because in my blooper reel I was getting all kinds of work so I refused to attack from outside of cover or be exposed unless the coast was clear.

I'm gonna upload that chapter 18 battle in the building tonight. Another mission that got finessed. :banderas:

Is your aim assist on?
:smugfavre:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Run the encounter back and record it

ON CRUSHING. NO AIM ASSIST AKA LAME ASSIST,

If you dare.

At least run it back on crushing to be part of this secret society of elites
:youngsabo:
CBhYHhu.jpg

Already did that. :win:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Is your aim assist on?
Nah no aim assist

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No aim assist killas. Time for you to step your game up. You feather weight elite
No aim assist

Couple of mistakes but I powered through.

I then tried it again trying to find this power weapon I remember was around here but these dudes kept getting me. After a few deaths the game goes "Would you like to change your challenge level?"

:mjcry:

I guess that's enough Uncharted for now. :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No aim assist

Couple of mistakes but I powered through.

I then tried it again trying to find this power weapon I remember was around here but these dudes kept getting me. After a few deaths the game goes "Would you like to change your challenge level?"

:mjcry:

I guess that's enough Uncharted for now. :pachaha:

Is this on hard or Crushing