UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ending underwhelmed me I expected something dramatic overall Uncharted 2 still holds the crown for me overall.
Will beat on crushing next.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just came here to post this

fukk HUNTERS JUST fukk THOSE fukkING CHEAP SIDEKICKS WHAT THE fukk NAUGHYDOG HOW IS THIS FUN? Online would be soooo much better without thay shyt

Take them out
Make a barebones mode
Lower their fukking choke time or easier to break off or just fukk off goddamn im so pissed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukk HUNTERS JUST fukk THOSE fukkING CHEAP SIDEKICKS WHAT THE fukk NAUGHYDOG HOW IS THIS FUN? Online would be soooo much better without thay shyt

Take them out
Make a barebones mode
Lower their fukking choke time or easier to break off or just fukk off goddamn im so pissed
:mjlol:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Voice acting was some of the best I've heard in video games
Rafe's actor in particular really nailed that sleazy cac voice
I also liked the way they handled the whole brothers thing and the twist wasn't too cliché
Was not expecting a final boss either which is funny when you think about playing an action game,but recent years they've proved that the story/game play doesn't always call for it :yeshrug:
But still pissed me off in a fun way
Gonna take a break before I run through it again, back to that arkham Knight ending :ehh:
I'm thinking "this can't be :win:, can it?"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm thinking "this can't be :win:, can it?"

Ill beat rafe ass
64340b5daf779c87ef61903d18589348.jpg

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

Take them out
Make a barebones mode

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Take them out
Make a barebones mode
The Sniper Sidekick is the best one to me. That Hunter get's bodied ASAP against a team with common sense. Best way I've seen him used is when they have smoke nades so when they deploy him it's harder for you to see him sprinting at your ass

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
yeah hunter and smoke nades are a lethal combination

i racked up this weekend on relic points. unlocked all the taunts i want and every character except the one i really want, Chloe...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still got mad taunts and vanity items missing. I wish they added a color option for the accessories like in UC3. Some new modes/stuff this month would be good. I've basically only been playing TDM. I don't even bother with ranked TDM or anything else when playing solo.