UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any of yaw crushing brehs beat last of us on grounded? I'm tryna decide which one was harder.

I think my whole time in Libertalia was die a million times during the gun fights, pass it several tried and hours later, travel, die a million times in another gun battle, repeat. fukking elena barely even doing shyt, that bytch is useless.
UC4's Crushing is harder than TLOU Grounded.

TLOU you can actually sneak through most encounters and distract and lure the AI around. You can't do none of that shyt in here :russ:

Just hide in bushes and buss your guns

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

TLOU you can actually sneak through most encounters and distract and lure the AI around. You can't do none of that shyt in here :russ:

Yeah you got a point. That hospital though. :whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

It doesnt help that the cover mechanics are janky as shyt. Lazy as shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bout to upload my first Crushing encounter in the auction house. :whew:

Only died twice due to some unforeseen geometry exploit the damn sniper had. Other than that I did better than what I've seen from others during their playthrough :sas2:

Edit:

:russell:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bout to upload my first Crushing encounter in the auction house. :whew:

Only died twice due to some unforeseen geometry exploit the damn sniper had. Other than that I did better than what I've seen from others during their playthrough :sas2:

Edit:

:russell:

Them shyts were super light

THat chapter 21 got youtube nikkas TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

I finally finessed that shyt without turning the game into cliff hanging 101. Straight movie'd that shyt.

Uploading shortly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them shyts were super light

THat chapter 21 got youtube nikkas TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

I finally finessed that shyt without turning the game into cliff hanging 101. Straight movie'd that shyt.

Uploading shortly.
Breh I just did the second encounter in that area. shyt is even better on my second playthrough on crushing. I was movin all over the area. Lots of different ways to set shyt off. In the end my pistol, bare knuckles and AK was all that was needed. I tried to stunt by shooting while hanging off the cliff before you drop down on those two dudes but :pachaha: nahhh that shyt impossible to kill em from up there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh I just did the second encounter in that area. shyt is even better on my second playthrough on crushing. I was movin all over the area. Lots of different ways to set shyt off. In the end my pistol, bare knuckles and AK was all that was needed. I tried to stunt by shooting while hanging off the cliff before you drop down on those two dudes but :pachaha: nahhh that shyt impossible to kill em from up there.

Pretty good roll and shoot out of cover.

Aim assist though so i gotta deduct 2 elite points.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

This is a fact. I bare knuckled the entire bus parking lot full of zombies like it was nothing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. TUrned it off when i first started playing so i could get used to not using it.
The aiming in this game feels kind of "off" at times. I played a lil with zero aim assist but that shyt feel too jumpy. I can't land headshots like in the old games.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The aiming in this game feels kind of "off" at times. I played a lil with zero aim assist but that shyt feel too jumpy. I can't land headshots like in the old games.
Yea because the hit markers are all over the fukking place because of all the animations these enemies have. One minute im poppin um with blind fire, the next they taking entire uzin clips blind fired. That chapter 21 is straight disgusting as far as that goes. I had to become Neo on that chapter and just say No.

I think i leveled up after that encounter because the rest of the stage was simplistic.

That truck was really trying to kill nate :russ: