UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
U should've knocked the game down a difficulty and played it like that. Crushing is frustrating from what I've heard online. Moderate/Hard -> Crushing is better.
Its not the difficulty.

Its the funfactor. Im curious if the game closes out well because im starting to see why reviewers didnt like the 3rd act. WHen that bich joined the clique shyt just became like meh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not the difficulty.

Its the funfactor. Im curious if the game closes out well because im starting to see why reviewers didnt like the 3rd act. WHen that bich joined the clique shyt just became like meh.
Reviewers didn't like the third act?? :what: You mean that one IGN girl? The third act was fire. The hell u talking about?

The shipyard fight, the underground tunnel, finding Sam, being with Elena during those trap tunnels etc. That's where #ELITE GAMING kicked in more. :ufdup:

Stop letting these cacs tell you what's good and what isn't good. :stopitslime: The game closes out well if you're into the characters/story. If you're looking for some huge action ending with blood curdling screams and RED BOLD "GAME OVER!!" screens nah.

If anything, Scotland was the most boring part of the game for me.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
U should've knocked the game down a difficulty and played it like that. Crushing is frustrating from what I've heard online. Moderate/Hard -> Crushing is better.
:mjlol:

Pull ya skirt down b

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Y'all sound like y'all was raging and getting frustrated more than enjoying it. Crushing in this game doesn't seem well balanced in some parts :mjlol:
I enjoy challenges. I enjoy making games my bytch. You enjoy looking at mountains and taking screen shots :mjlol:

Game been out for weeks and you still ain't tried it on Crushing?

:russ:

How you a diehard fan of a series, yet you playing on casual difficulties?

:dame:

You should already have the Plat trophy with how hard you dikk ride this game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy challenges. I enjoy making games my bytch. You enjoy looking at mountains and taking screen shots :mjlol:
Nothing wrong with both. I like to enjoy my first playthrough and not get frustrated and put it down. Playing it a second time on crushing imo is better as you can see what is different and you already have a general feel for the game by then.

Game been out for weeks and you still ain't tried it on Crushing?

:russ:
I'm playin on Crushing right now genius :what:
How you a diehard fan of a series, yet you playing on casual difficulties?
:dame:

Casual? There's nothing "casual" about playing on hard .
You should already have the Plat trophy with how hard you dikk ride this game
I don't think I"ll plat this game that fast. The size and length of the chapters and some of the trophies look annoying to get(70% accuracy, speed run etc.) Plus I play MP and other games too. Wasn't u tryna find glitches to speed run the game :mjlol:

Glitch to get shyt brehs.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Man I was fascinated as hell with that whole Libertalia thing and how it subsequently all went to shyt :heh:
And when you finally found the treasure
All that GOLD!!! :gladbron:
And as usually Drake's dumb ass leaves empty handed :aicmon:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Any of yaw crushing brehs beat last of us on grounded? I'm tryna decide which one was harder.

I think my whole time in Libertalia was die a million times during the gun fights, pass it several tried and hours later, travel, die a million times in another gun battle, repeat. fukking elena barely even doing shyt, that bytch is useless.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Reviewers didn't like the third act?? :what: You mean that one IGN girl? The third act was fire. The hell u talking about?
Lol. Y'all sound like y'all was raging and getting frustrated more than enjoying it. Crushing in this game doesn't seem well balanced in some parts :mjlol:
Still waiting on that Crushing run where you were supposed to show how you finesse that indiana jones shyt.

Looks like you Casually scrapped those plans.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Any of yaw crushing brehs beat last of us on grounded? I'm tryna decide which one was harder.

I think my whole time in Libertalia was die a million times during the gun fights, pass it several tried and hours later, travel, die a million times in another gun battle, repeat. fukking elena barely even doing shyt.
There is only one game on earth that is difficult on the hardest difficulties

The only thing i dont like about harder difficulties is when they call hard giving enemies a damage buff and giving you a nerf instead of making the enemies play smarter. Dont they say some shyt like if they cranked up the ai to high some games would be impossible.

Challenge accepted.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm interesting info about the difficulty.

To understand Uncharted 4’s difficulty settings, you should first understand that the game is designed in such a way that the more you struggle through an area (resulting in multiple deaths), the more the game implements incremental stages of assistance to make the challenge a little easier. This assistance complements the game’s difficulty setting. For example, the stages of assistance could be triggered after 6, 9, and 12 deaths, and possibly after 4, 6, and 8 deaths on an easy difficulty setting.

Each stage of assistance tweaks certain aspects of combat to make the task progressively easier. These include changes such as reducing enemy accuracy and enemy rate-of-fire, or increasing ally rate-of-fire, etc. Here is an overview of what is adjusted in gameplay, depending on what stage of assistance is implemented.
Details of Auto Assistance Stage 1
After struggling through an area and dying multiple times, the first stage of assistance will activate. These are the slight changes you can observe:

• Enemy Accuracy slightly reduced
  • Time between enemy grenade throws slightly increased
  • Time until enemies attempt to flank increased
  • Enemy shotgun damage reduced
  • Enemy shotgun delay between shots increased
  • Enemy sniper target acquisition time increased
  • Enemy sniper fire time once locked on increased
  • Enemy grenade launcher delay between shots increased
  • Enemy RPG delay between shots increased
  • Time before ally can apply lethal force reduced
  • Time before ally can melee lethally reduced
  • Ally melee damage increased
  • Time between Checkpoints reduced (45 seconds)
Details of Auto Assistance Stage 2
A second stage of assistance activates if you still continue to struggle through an area (that is, die a few more times). This stage further increases those features that were increased in Stage 1 and further decreases those that were decreased. These are the additional changes you can observe in Stage 2 of game assistance:

• All of Stage 1 assistance features slightly increased or decreased (accordingly)
  • Ammo drops increased
  • Enemy allies can no longer interrupt player melee to save each other
  • Enemies can only land two combo melee hits and enemy melee damage is reduced
  • Enemies can no longer melee you when grappled and your melee damage is increased
  • Minimum stomps to kick you off a ledge increased to 3
  • Enemies can no longer execute a double armbar (holding Drake by both arms and allowing other enemies to melee you from the front)
  • Time between Checkpoints further reduced (30 seconds)
Details of Auto Assistance Stage 3
A third and final stage of assistance activates if you still continue to struggle through an area. This stage further increases and decreases (accordingly) the features from Stages 1 and 2. The additional changes applied in Stage 3 are as follows:

• Enemies can no longer shoot bursts while suffering hit reactions
  • Allies can no longer be grappled
  • Enemies can no longer execute melee combos or counter your melee
  • Time between Checkpoints further reduced (15 seconds)
  • Combat Checkpoints can now trigger after you kill any six enemies

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry Crushing players, none of this is implemented on crushing so you #ELLIE GAMING nikkas can crack your knuckles.

In Crushing mode, the hardest of difficulty settings, there are no automatic gameplay assistance features. Here is what else to expect in Crushing mode:

• Your slide speed is increased (3x)
  • Enemy target acquisition time is heavily reduced
  • Enemy vision distance is increased
  • You no longer have a grace period to land a stealth kill when an enemy first sees you
  • You no longer see enemy Threat Indicators
  • You can no longer mark enemies
  • Successfully “sneak away” from enemies is less easy
  • Ammo drops reduced
  • Your health regeneration rate is slower
  • Enemy accuracy increased
  • Minimum accuracy required for enemies to hit you is heavily reduced
  • Time between enemy grenade throws is heavily reduced
  • Time until the enemy attempts to flank is heavily reduced
  • Enemies no longer stagger from explosions
  • Enemy shotgun damage increased to the max
  • Enemy sniper target acquisition time reduced
  • Enemy sniper fire time once locked on is reduced
  • Enemy movement speed increased to max
  • Time before an ally can apply lethal force is heavily increased
  • Enemies can now perform up to 15 hit melee combos and their melee damage is increased to maximum
  • Checkpoints no longer occur during encounters
  • Time before breakable handholds crumble is reduced to the minimum

Difficulty Settings - Uncharted 4