UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
yea there were a lot of times where I hoped I knew all their backstories and how they got to this point. my favorite moments were seeing the flashbacks to nate and sam as kids. seems like there was a lot of character depth that I missed out on.
If you enjoyed this one cop the Trilogy

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Finished the SP last night. Some random (light-spoilerish) thoughts.

I thought the opening was very weak. The boat chase felt tacked on just to have the game open with a "big" action scene because the actual story is clearly only intended to start with the prison scene and subsequent flashback. Storywise it was just all over the place before it started rolling.

The rest of the story is good, they dropped that twist at the right time because I had just started wondering how the hell Alcazar was still supposed to get mixed up in all of this. They could've given Nadine some more closure than her just walking off like that, for the rest the ending was dope. Lots of spin-off opportunities now too if they want it with the brothers' mother Cassandra Morgan (prequel), Sam & Sully (sequel) and Cassie (further sequel).

Gameplay wise the game hits all the right beats. Yeah, the invisible partner in stealth sections still is kinda stupid (just feels like a lazy way for Naughty Dog to avoid having to spend time on AI) but the action is awesome and the (few) puzzles are surprisingly solid.

And it needs to be said, most amazing graphics to this day. The small details in this are just mind-blowing, like did you ever notice that if you shine your flashlight into your partner's face, they squint and look away? Yup, it's all in the details.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Just started my 2nd playthrough on moderate mode 2 mins ago , I'm excited to get it popping again 2 weeks after beating it..I'll beat it once more on crushing then trade it in.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Give me some examples
I think the world in dying light was much more immersive. I understand they're two different games but the atmosphere in dying light was always intense as fukk. especially if you didn't play like a ho and actually went out at dark. when you gotta do a mission at night and you end up in a wild ass chase and BARELY make it out with a zombie herd literally grasping at your feet...I don't think there's a more rewarding feeling from any game this gen. shyt will really have you like :damn:

this the type of shyt i'm talking about

again....this is off gameplay alone. the story and dialogue was cheesy. but gameplay wise, I don't think any game this gen created that type of entertainment.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I think the world in dying light was much more immersive. I understand they're two different games but the atmosphere in dying light was always intense as fukk. especially if you didn't play like a ho and actually went out at dark. when you gotta do a mission at night and you end up in a wild ass chase and BARELY make it out with a zombie herd literally grasping at your feet...I don't think there's a more rewarding feeling from any game this gen. shyt will really have you like :damn:

this the type of shyt i'm talking about

again....this is off gameplay alone. the story and dialogue was cheesy. but gameplay wise, I don't think any game this gen created that type of entertainment.

Oh ok, i dont really like zombie games but dying light ate off Day Z but a smaller scale

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah, that shyt is trash. You can rape the other team and just because they have more Captain Kills than you, you lose.

I'm fine with Ranked TDM in this game. What's the highest rank in the multiplayer?
Is this game still fire at the end of chapter 18 and beyond. I have no desire to turn this game on :sadbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this game still fire at the end of chapter 18 and beyond. I have no desire to turn this game on :sadbron:
U should've knocked the game down a difficulty and played it like that. Crushing is frustrating from what I've heard online. Moderate/Hard -> Crushing is better.