UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The treasure box system is excellent for the mere fact that getting relics is easy as pie(Just do daily challenges and the phone game.)

Also, there are no duplicates or other shyt when you open a vanity box. You open it, it's guaranteed to be something new. Much better than the UC3 treasure system with random treasure drops and duplicates.
Yeah, I like the no dupes. I wish Overwatch had that instead of giving you pennies for a skin that's worth at least 5 times more if you didn't already have it. Giving you dupes is bullshyt, might as well have a trade in system where you can trade in all the worthless spray paints too then.

a

ahh i see :lupe:
There are youtube videos that have all the solutions lol.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
first uncharted game I've ever played. thought it was great but not mind blowing like some people here. maybe it's cause you guys played the whole series and were more invested in the characters. I give it a solid 9. felt like the game play got repetitive after a while. jump, climb, rope. jump, climb rope. solve a puzzle. jump, climb, rope.

it was great but some chapters felt like a chore. don't see this having any replay value for me. the detail and fluidity of the game was amazing though. I think there was maybe one hiccup in the framerate the whole time I played. for how much shyt was going on that's impressive. the story was great. even if the dialogue in the final fight scene was kinda cheesy.

as far as gameplay goes, I still feel dying light holds the crown for ps4 titles. easily.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first uncharted game I've ever played. thought it was great but not mind blowing like some people here. maybe it's cause you guys played the whole series and were more invested in the characters. I give it a solid 9. felt like the game play got repetitive after a while. jump, climb, rope. jump, climb rope. solve a puzzle. jump, climb, rope.

it was great but some chapters felt like a chore. don't see this having any replay value for me. the detail and fluidity of the game was amazing though. I think there was maybe one hiccup in the framerate the whole time I played. for how much shyt was going on that's impressive. the story was great. even if the dialogue in the final fight scene was kinda cheesy.

as far as gameplay goes, I still feel dying light holds the crown for ps4 titles. easily.
Yeah some of us started from the bottom with Drake and now we here. The whole crew fukkin here man :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I like the no dupes. I wish Overwatch had that instead of giving you pennies for a skin that's worth at least 5 times more if you didn't already have it. Giving you dupes is bullshyt, might as well have a trade in system where you can trade in all the worthless spray paints too then.

There are youtube videos that have all the solutions lol.
That's wack they give dupes in Overwatch?? Smh. The system here is damn near perfect. The relics aren't hard to get and when you do get them, it's always something new. This weekend there's a 50% bonus on relics and stuff so there's some good stuff.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yeah some of us started from the bottom with Drake and now we here. The whole crew fukkin here man :wow:
yea there were a lot of times where I hoped I knew all their backstories and how they got to this point. my favorite moments were seeing the flashbacks to nate and sam as kids. seems like there was a lot of character depth that I missed out on.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

The game is heavily overrated on here. Very repetitive and filled with cutscenes.

The Division is a much better third person shooter imho.
i am busy with work, gym life and dark souls 3. i play once a week. Haven't been captivated by the game yet to keep on playing.

I miss the fast paced action of UC2 :mjcry:

i literally just played my first "warm up" game on multiplayer :mjlol:

What? After 4 years of stunning it's now being put back burner?

You Sony stans are hilarious.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The game is heavily overrated on here. Very repetitive and filled with cutscenes.

The Division is a much better third person shooter imho.

What? After 4 years of stunning it's now being put back burner?

You Sony stans are hilarious.
yea u definitely havent played it, prolly just watched it

if u like the division more thats on u but i dont even see ppl still playing that shyt on my friends list, just saying :manny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
yea there were a lot of times where I hoped I knew all their backstories and how they got to this point. my favorite moments were seeing the flashbacks to nate and sam as kids. seems like there was a lot of character depth that I missed out on.
Not really from what i've played uc4 only went that far back, the others were flashbacks like a month or so

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I can't play many fps games i saw the gameplay and it looked so so to me
I think you might like it better if you don't normally like or play fps games, it stresses teamwork so you'll still feel like you're contributing without needing a high k/d ratio. I think players are still unaccustomed to that way of playing even after a week of release to be honest, too many of them just want to camp out and snipe. Some randoms are just disgustingly inept at the game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I been eating tonight :eat: Did two challenges and got like 1000 relics. Unlocked Tenzin, Eddy Raja, some preset outfits and skins etc. :blessed:

I also unlocked the aim strafe speed mod for the Ak47. shyts gonna be :bustback: from now on. I also got this booster "Ghost" which is good as level 2 Ghost lets you charge the melee silently. Gonna come in handy for some matches. shyt was fun as hell, hectic as fukk with the headset on with all the gunfire and shyt :noah: