UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: U only play like 10 minutes a week?? U said u was in chapter 4 like a week ago :dead:

i am busy with work, gym life and dark souls 3. i play once a week. Haven't been captivated by the game yet to keep on playing.

I miss the fast paced action of UC2 :mjcry:

i literally just played my first "warm up" game on multiplayer :mjlol:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Voice acting was some of the best I've heard in video games
Rafe's actor in particular really nailed that sleazy cac voice
I also liked the way they handled the whole brothers thing and the twist wasn't too cliché
Was not expecting a final boss either which is funny when you think about playing an action game,but recent years they've proved that the story/game play doesn't always call for it :yeshrug:
But still pissed me off in a fun way
Gonna take a break before I run through it again, back to that arkham Knight ending :ehh:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Finished the game on Tuesday. Dope ending. Game is fantastic, with mad improvements in the game play & visual aspects of it. But for some reason this doesn't surpass how blown away I was by UC2, shyt was just so epic, I couldn't believe what I was playing. I know part of it is nostalgia, but most of it was the jump from UC1 to UC2, that just couldn't be achieved again. Different games, but this also couldn't match the tension of TLOU.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and I know I'm gonna love future play throughs of it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U4_MemorialDay_960x540.jpg

Starts: Friday, May 27 at 12:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM CET
Ends: Tuesday, May 31 at 12:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM CET

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The treasure box system is excellent for the mere fact that getting relics is easy as pie(Just do daily challenges and the phone game.)

Also, there are no duplicates or other shyt when you open a vanity box. You open it, it's guaranteed to be something new. Much better than the UC3 treasure system with random treasure drops and duplicates.