UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat it this morning. Loved it:obama:

Now im moving on and play The Last Of Us Remastered for the 1st time(never played it on PS3)...and its tense as hell:wow:
Playing TLOU for the first time :wow: you lucky as shyt lol probably my favourite gaming moment of the last 5 years easily, I didn't have a PS3 but my brother did and he only lives like a 5 minute walk from my place, we played that game nearly every evening till we completed it, we'd swap the pad over like every 15 minutes or so or if one of us died...haven't done that since we were kids taking turns on the ps1/ps2 :mjcry:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Playing TLOU for the first time :wow: you lucky as shyt lol probably my favourite gaming moment of the last 5 years easily, me and my brother played that game nearly every evening till we completed it, we'd swap the pad over like every 15 minutes or so or if one of us died...haven't done that shyt since we were kids taking turns in the ps1/ps2 :mjcry:
Bruh, im loving it:wow:

The crafting, the brutality, the tension, everything just clicks:ohlawd:

And its all being brought together with the right amount of tension in the story and encounters.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, im loving it:wow:

The crafting, the brutality, the tension, everything just clicks:ohlawd:

And its all being brought together with the right amount of tension in the story and encounters.
It really is a perfect game, I'd give U4 a 9/10 because there were a couple of chapters I thought were kinda boring, mainly the Scotland ones, but TLOU is easily a 10/10, not a part of that game I wasn't engaged in or thought was dull. got the remastered with my ps4 when it first came out and have played through 2 or 3 times again with no problem. What part you at?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It really is a perfect game, I'd give U4 a 9/10 because there were a couple of chapters I thought were kinda boring, mainly the Scotland ones, but TLOU is easily a 10/10, not a part of that game I wasn't engaged in or thought was dull. got the remastered with my ps4 when it first came out and have played through 2 or 3 times again with no problem. What part you at?
I just found left the high school after looking for a functional truck. Found the battery that was stolen, and now we're about to push start the truck. I stopped right there yesterday so i know i have a lot more.

And I can definitely see TLOU's influence on UC4 now that om playing this.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just found left the high school after looking for a functional truck. Found the battery that was stolen, and now we're about to push start the truck. I stopped right there yesterday so i know i have a lot more.

And I can definitely see TLOU's influence on UC4 now that om playing this.
Oh yeah, man you still have so much quality shyt to get through, I'd say your only like a quarter of the way through the game at the most, the interactions between bill and ellie tho :mjlol:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Oh yeah, man you still have so much quality shyt to get through, I'd say your only like a quarter of the way through the game at the most, the interactions between bill and ellie tho :mjlol:
Man the banter between them during this stretch has been hilarious. And Ellie is great:laugh:

Cant wait until they actually give her a gun:dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
command game mode :whew:

I found my calling :lawd:
Nah, that shyt is trash. You can rape the other team and just because they have more Captain Kills than you, you lose.

I'm fine with Ranked TDM in this game. What's the highest rank in the multiplayer?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perfect ending to one of my favorite franchises:wow:
Elena straight ride or die:wow:
Rafe :pacspit:
Sully :obama:
Sam:why:
Nate:mjcry::myman:
I really don't understand the hate for Rihanna, I mean Nadine:ld::pachaha:
Overall :whew:
What hate?? Nadine was cool. Hell she even did a smarten up Nas thing at the very end. Though I hope they show more of her or someone else in the DLC.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
What hate?? Nadine was cool. Hell she even did a smarten up Nas thing at the very end. Though I hope they show more of her or someone else in the DLC.
Mostly online hate I've noticed while reading reviews.
I need them to explain the correlation between her and the "Drakes" as if any body remembers that convo in a certain scene of the game. So like you said, I hope she gets love in DLC.