UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks, guess I'm going back in to unlock them shyts. One last time :mjcry:
Hop on later. I'll be on. You gotta run with a team and use the right guns/loadout to really do anything. Losing a lot/not doing anything will make it feel wack and I felt like that this one night I just wanted to chuck my PS4 out my window and sell the game but the next night I was doing great and I was having fun. Losing in UC4MP=BAD experience since it can get hectic.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Gonna need that single player dlc asap.

Started a second play through but I'm struggling, not as engaged as the first time.
It would be great if the dlc comes out this holidays but I don't think it's being released until next year. I can see them taking the opposite approach of Left Behind and just making it super action packed with not that much narrative.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm in no rush to play this game again. Surprised you hopped on for the next playthrough so soon
This GoldenGlove post has been brought to you by: Greener side victories, because sometimes its just too damn easy :win:
Got back on TLOUR to see if I still got it and I found out I do and I haven't played for a long ass minute :wow:

UC4 MP though?
GidLKc6.gif

Capped at trash status. Gonna hang it up and just wait for the story dlc.
Single player has no replay value, Multiplayer is ass. Thank you fine gentleman for saying what needed to be said :to:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm thinking of waiting until the PS4 Neo drop. I have a feeling ND gonna bless us with a PS4 NEO patch. I'm having fun playing the MP alone.
I was going to get the Neo, but I'll wait. i have to cop 2 of my sons a PS4 in July.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Brehs i bought the tripple pack from gamestop that comes with all the dlc thats coming out for the game but i lost the recipt where the code is in, am i fukkkked? What can i do ?