UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Problem I have with MGSV is that the missions are always "extract or kill this guy". There are literally missions that take 5 mins to complete, hell the Quiet boss fight was easy af, just call in a tank and shoot her :mjlol: then the mission where all you had to do was kill your crew and it's over. The only boss fight I died on was when you crash in the Heli and fight the zombie soldiers.

Uncharted though is not a stealth game anyways

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Problem I have with MGSV is that the missions are always "extract or kill this guy". There are literally missions that take 5 mins to complete, hell the Quiet boss fight was easy af, just call in a tank and shoot her :mjlol: then the mission where all you had to do was kill your crew and it's over. The only boss fight I died on was when you crash in the Heli and fight the zombie soldiers.

You can attach your balloon in a million ways :troll:

nikkas killing me with these stealth comparisons. UC is an action adventure game. Never has the game been known as a stealth series. Even in UC2/3 you could stealth some enemies but it was basically a "snap his neck" or w/e to avoid a long gun fight.

Suddenly, MGSV came out and now nikkas want any game that has a combat arena to be a big stealth sandbox. You couldn't even rambo your way in MGSV without trouble on regular missions, nevermind the more extreme variants. That game was not suited to run and gun gameplay.

It's like playing Halo and then bytching about there not being medpacks on teammates and spotting enemies because you come from Battlefield. Apples and oranges.

These nikkas are some fukking stans. Can't talk about shyt with them.

Criticizing the things that MGS HAS DONE RIGHT in the past but did worse in the latest one and "you're a hater" blah blah. Excuse me for not expecting a MGS game. :stopitslime:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

I lost count on how many Chapters there are in this game where you don't do shyt but walk around and phish for "Optional Conversations". There are more of those blank actionless missions in this game than there are in MGSV.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can attach your balloon in a million ways :troll:

nikkas killing me with these stealth comparisons. UC is an action adventure game. Never has the game been known as a stealth series. Even in UC2/3 you could stealth some enemies but it was basically a "snap his neck" or w/e to avoid a long gun fight.

Suddenly, MGSV came out and now nikkas want any game that has a combat arena to be a big stealth sandbox. You couldn't even rambo your way in MGSV without trouble on regular missions, nevermind the more extreme variants. That game was not suited to run and gun gameplay.

It's like playing Halo and then bytching about there not being medpacks on teammates and spotting enemies because you come from Battlefield. Apples and oranges.

These nikkas are some fukking stans. Can't talk about shyt with them.

Criticizing the things that MGS HAS DONE RIGHT in the past but did worse in the latest one and "you're a hater" blah blah. Excuse me for not expecting a MGS game. :stopitslime:
:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I lost count on how many Chapters there are in this game where you don't do shyt but walk around and phish for "Optional Conversations". There are more of those blank actionless missions in this game than there are in MGSV.
It's because UC4 actually has real characters in it and a finished story unlike that bullshyt MGSV

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Complain about a non stealth game being hard to 100% stealth on the hardest difficulty where the little stealth options are turned off brehs. :scust:

Likewise, one CAN complain about basically everything else in MGSV because the past MGS games had those well executed in spades(Great writing, deep characters, amazing moments that were memorable, varied gameplay objectives etc.)

You nikkas are DISGUSTING :scust:

They shouldn't have included stealth like it's a real option when the shyt is completely broken and not respected by the games mechanics.

But but look at the scenery in the vackground. Imagine beating this game twice and realizing how empty alot of these missions really are. You'll be walking through the game straight having skips in conversation because the game is so contingent on you standing around appreciating all the art work around you instead of doing shyt in the game.

I wouldn't sell mgsv and keep this game. I'd sell this game and keep mgsv

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They shouldn't have included stealth like it's a real option when the shyt is completely broken and not respected by the games mechanics.
Why include a story in MGSV when it doesn't even respect the series and past games? Why include credits when the sub plot is revealed through a data mine in a youtube video?

But but look at the scenery in the vackground. Imagine beating this game twice and realizing how empty alot of these missions really are. You'll be walking through the game straight having skips in conversation because the game is so contingent on you standing around appreciating all the art work around you instead of doing shyt in the game.
It's called existing. There doesn't have to be an actual reason to have a world that just exists. It's there because that's the world. I rather enjoy the environments in UC4 than to walk around a bland desert field in MGSV that is ugly and there for no reason but to check off the "open world" :blessed: crap. Running through a field with nothing happening, no real reason except to fill a gap between mission checkpoints is wack as fukk. At least in UC4 the world looks beautiful and at times have something worth looking at/seeing.

You come off as a dudebro gamer. Missing the forest for the trees ass nikka. I can't stand y'all nikkas that try to box games in very specific categories.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why include a story in MGSV when it doesn't even respect the series and past games? Why include credits when the sub plot is revealed through a data mine in a youtube video?

It's called existing. There doesn't have to be an actual reason to have a world that just exists. It's there because that's the world. I rather enjoy the environments in UC4 than to walk around a bland desert field in MGSV that is ugly and there for no reason but to check off the "open world" :blessed: crap. Running through a field with nothing happening, no real reason except to fill a gap between mission checkpoints is wack as fukk. At least in UC4 the world looks beautiful and at times have something worth looking at/seeing.

You come off as a dudebro gamer. Missing the forest for the trees ass nikka. I can't stand y'all nikkas that try to box games in very specific categories.

Mgs v was nerfed by the higher ups. They didn't the best with what they were allowed to do. Uncharted took time that could have been spent on I'll shyt and made a lush world.

Mgs is incomplete but there's more gameplay.

Mgsv is incomplete but alot of time was put into playing the game because it was that fun. The gameplay. Most the time put into uncharted is showering the area looking for insignificant treasure.

They probably didn't want the game to much like the last of us from a stealth standpoint so they nerfed the stealth but really it shouldn't have been included

Uncharted is nice looking but there is so much not going on to consider giving the story additional playthroughs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mgs v was nerfed by the higher ups. They didn't the best with what they were allowed to do. Uncharted took time that could have been spent on I'll shyt and made a lush world.

Mgs is incomplete but there's more gameplay.

Mgsv is incomplete but alot of time was put into playing the game because it was that fun. The gameplay. Most the time put into uncharted is showering the area looking for insignificant treasure.

They probably didn't want the game to much like the last of us from a stealth standpoint so they nerfed the stealth but really it shouldn't have been included

Uncharted is nice looking but there is so much not going on to consider giving the story additional playthroughs
You just don't get it. That's all. The equivalent of someone calling TLOU a "zombie game". They just don't get the overall point. UC4 resonated with me far more than MGSV did. The "shyt to do" moments were full of shyt. The simplicity of existing in that game was great to me. It's like when someone asks "What's the point of this thing existing?" It's too deep for you to get it. You dudes would probably scoff at a game like Journey where all you do is walk. You literally walk and it's hailed as one of the best games last gen. You wouldn't get it. You need a gun and checkpoints and objectives to let you enjoy something. Sad state of affairs :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You just don't get it. That's all. The equivalent of someone calling TLOU a "zombie game". They just don't get the overall point. UC4 resonated with me far more than MGSV did. The "shyt to do" moments were full of shyt. The simplicity of existing in that game was great to me. It's like when someone asks "What's the point of this thing existing?" It's too deep for you to get it. You dudes would probably scoff at a game like Journey where all you do is walk. You literally walk and it's hailed as one of the best games last gen. You wouldn't get it. You need a gun and checkpoints and objectives to let you enjoy something. Sad state of affairs :snoop:

Resonated.

You're into you're feelings

I'm into gameplay

Which is why mgsv resonates more with me.

I can't play with epicly drawn waves

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Resonated.

You're into you're feelings

I'm into gameplay

Which is why mgsv resonates more with me.

I can't play with epicly drawn waves
Good for you.

I don't resonate with extracting soldiers by a balloon for 50 hours.

I don't resonate with military warfare and political messages in video games
. Those things boring.

I prefer character driven games with strong writing and presentation. MGSV didn't do that.

Sure the gameplay is nice but eventually gameplay will get stale, good writing and powerful messages don't get stale.

Thanks for proving my point. You dudes are dudebro gamers.

Last edited: