UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's nothing wrong just like MGSV rite? stop it.
Are you really going to pretend that I don't preface 99.9% of my comments about the metal gear solid series on this board with a statement about how Im a stan for it?
We haven't traded jokes about MGS and made fun of my stannery for that game before?
That's the difference between me and you in this specific topic.
No one can say a single negative thing about UC4 without you getting defensive.
You're my e-homey and all that but this UC4 got you in your feelings a little bit I think.
I could say a bunch of good things about the game, and say that one of the FEW things I don't like is the butt sliding, and THAT'S the comment you want to talk about for 45 minutes. :skip:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you really going to pretend that I don't preface 99.9% of my comments about the metal gear solid series on this board with a statement about how Im a stan for it?
We haven't traded jokes about MGS and made fun of my stannery for that game before?
That's the difference between me and you in this specific topic.
No one can say a single negative thing about UC4 without you getting defensive.
You're my e-homey and all that but this UC4 got you in your feelings a little bit I think.
I could say a bunch of good things about the game, and say that one of the FEW things I don't like is the butt sliding, and THAT'S the comment you want to talk about for 45 minutes. :skip:
:mjlol: I'm fukking with you.

:laff:
ha-got-em-o.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
UC4 better. can you even blind fire in MGSV? :mjlol:
Controls are more polished and smoother. I always felt like I had complete control of my character in MGSV. Can you go prone in UC4?

I can play that game as well... and really you don't want to take it there, cause in terms of gameplay dynamics and mechanics as far as what Big Boss can do in MGSV and what Nate can do in UC4 there is no comparison

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Controls are more polished and smoother. I always felt like I had complete control of my character in MGSV. Can you go prone in UC4?

I can play that game as well... and really you don't want to take it there, cause in terms of gameplay dynamics and mechanics as far as what Big Boss can do in MGSV and what Nate can do in UC4 there is no comparison
Then lets go there.

Controls are more polished?? :mjlol: You can't even throw grenades while aiming in MGSV. You can't climb things EXCEPT for the cracks on the mountain walls. Driving the jeep is smoother in UC4 and looks realer. :wow: Aiming looks WAY better in UC4, the way Drake pulls the gun holster around his neck to switch weapons :wow: Let's just drop the animations argument because it's not even fair. :wow:

In terms of gameplay mechanics.. UC4 shytting on MGSV, you just comparing tools and gadgets. Drop the obvious tools and stuff that only exist in that universe, there's way more shyt that can happen in UC4 that MGSV can't do. Let's be real, y'all nikkas gassing up MGSV because it gave you the illusion of mad shyt going on. When combat gets going in UC4, it's way more dynamic and crazy. dynamic melee and buddy takedowns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>same old three hit slam/takedown move in MGSV.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then lets go there.

Controls are more polished?? :mjlol: You can't even throw grenades while aiming in MGSV. You can't climb things EXCEPT for the cracks on the mountain walls. Driving the jeep is smoother in UC4 and looks realer. :wow:

In terms of gameplay mechanics.. UC4 shytting on MGSV, you just comparing tools and gadgets. Drop the obvious tools and stuff that only exist in that universe, there's way more shyt that can happen in UC4 that MGSV can't do.
After I complete this game, I will come back and destroy your argument. I'm on Chapter 18 now, I'll try and finish today.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Then lets go there.

Controls are more polished?? :mjlol: You can't even throw grenades while aiming in MGSV. You can't climb things EXCEPT for the cracks on the mountain walls. Driving the jeep is smoother in UC4 and looks realer. :wow: Aiming looks WAY better in UC4, the way Drake pulls the gun holster around his neck to switch weapons :wow: Let's just drop the animations argument because it's not even fair. :wow:

In terms of gameplay mechanics.. UC4 shytting on MGSV, you just comparing tools and gadgets. Drop the obvious tools and stuff that only exist in that universe, there's way more shyt that can happen in UC4 that MGSV can't do. Let's be real, y'all nikkas gassing up MGSV because it gave you the illusion of mad shyt going on. When combat gets going in UC4, it's way more dynamic and crazy. dynamic melee and buddy takedowns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>same old three hit slam/takedown move in MGSV.
@GoldenGlove what the heck are you even a mod for?
Ban this fool and keep it movin
:troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After I complete this game, I will come back and destroy your argument. I'm on Chapter 18 now, I'll try and finish today.
you don't need to finish the game to destroy my argument, you CAN'T! Son, MGSV is not that impressive. You sound funny talking about shyt that don't exist in UC4 to use as a point(can you prone?? err can you hide in lockers??) Like why the hell would you be doing that in UC4??

Can you jump and climb in MGSV like in UC4?? Can you use a rope? Can you jump on enemies and do aerial takedowns? Come on breh, MGSV is a great STEALTH game but as an action game it's not seeing UC4 at all. shyt is crazy how overrated MGSV.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you don't need to finish the game to destroy my argument, you CAN'T! Son, MGSV is not that impressive. You sound funny talking about shyt that don't exist in UC4 to use as a point(can you prone?? err can you hide in lockers??) Like why the hell would you be doing that in UC4?? Can you jump and climb in MGSV like in UC4?? Can you use a rope? Can you jump on enemies and do aerial takedowns? Come on breh
Can you even jump in MGS?