UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's still subjective. I already agreed that stealth in MGSV is unparalled. All the other shyt y'all nikkas is quiet on and moving goal posts. When I bring up everything else is "but but MGSV does this..." and other pointless back and forth. I get it, MGSV is the best thing since sliced bread to some of you nikkas. To some, MGSV is not that great and it's gameplay isn't the best thing ever for everyone and that's not coming from people who didn't play it or w/e.
Stop trying to label people who don't agree with y'all as stans or w/e.

I don't even get your last point. W/e man, y'all can continue y'all nitpicking and wanting one thing to be another. I'm done here.
I don't know what other posts you are reading that you disagree with but I think a majority of the criticism have been:

Pacing (The first few chapters feel slow)
Butt sliding (Corny overused mechanic)
Stealth (Could use some major improvement. Although UC is not a stealth series, they're attempt feels half hearted and lazy)

These are not absurd complaints, especially with a game that is as fun and overall well done as Uncharted 4.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Time was spent on things that should have went to even better gameplay, like boss battles. I really wouldn't have given 2 shyts about the ending or repetition if they had just made more epic bosses. Christ, how can they fukk that up and go hard for extracting and fobs.
Its hard to bring that old feeling back of going up against Liquid's Fox Hound, and even Dead Cell.
I think they were on to something with the Skulls in MGSVTPP but they still didn't really get them right.
Where are the Vamps, Sniper Wolfs, and Vulcan Ravens?
So many opportunities where missed.
And I still LOVE the game, and the series, but this whole Kojima vs Konami mess really screwed the gamers over.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its hard to bring that old feeling back of going up against Liquid's Fox Hound, and even Dead Cell.
I think they were on to something with the Skulls in MGSVTPP but they still didn't really get them right.
Where are the Vamps, Sniper Wolfs, and Vulcan Ravens?
So many opportunities where missed.
And I still LOVE the game, and the series, but this whole Kojima vs Konami mess really screwed the gamers over.
the skulls should have been like the bodyguards for the boss in the area so it would play out like you have to beat the skulls before you fight the main guy using the logic that it's better to have obedient lieutenants then Lieutenant with feelings and bad judgment.

Wow all kojima had to do was call an elite gamer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what other posts you are reading that you disagree with but I think a majority of the criticism have been:

Pacing (The first few chapters feel slow)
Butt sliding (Corny overused mechanic)
Stealth (Could use some major improvement. Although UC is not a stealth series, they're attempt feels half hearted and lazy)

These are not absurd complaints, especially with a game that is as fun and overall well done as Uncharted 4.
These critiques sound like bs imo. Sliding is overused and corny?? Really? It's literally used a couple times throughout the campaign to go to another area.

it's like saying climbing is an overused mechanic or that swinging on a rope is corny and overused.

Y'all running out of real shyt to complain about so y'all try and come up with these silly complaints. Since when was a traversal mechanic that's only used in areas to progress somehow bad??

That Mario 64 comparison you made up was dumb because in Mario 64 you had entire levels dedicated to sliding. In UC4 you literally slide for like 1 or 2 seconds to jump to something else.

It's hilarious though, a mere traversal mechanic that's used to continue forward in a game is somehow a critique but a critical mechanic such as fultoning people which that game is completely designed around in which the majority of it's objectives boil down to is ignored?? Something that makes the game ultimately a "capture the target" game with nonsensical micromanagement for captured enemies is perfect though right??

You tell me how that sound. :stopitslime:

Stealth complaints again, i feel are a cop out critique because the ones bringing it up try to focus solely on that to somehow parrot this "The game is mechanically shallow" narrative while ignoring that it's merely an optional additive to the combat. The densely layered levels which provide a huge number of traversal options and affords ways to move around the level is quite impressive. No, let's just ignore all of that and complain about it not having Splinter Cell options. I mean why can't I just smoke and wait till night time and then do the mission in the dark? Y'all sounding like these contrarian CAC cynics that stay coming up with bullshyt to knock a game down a peg when it's highly praised.

When you try to negate all that by saying "But you can't throw a bottle to lure an enemy onto a electric mine" or w/e you're sounding like you're trying to create an issue out of nothing and downplay the games strengths because you want it to be something else. That's my problem with y'all whole argument. Y'all entitled to your own opinion but if it's bullshyt don't get annoyed someone challenges them.

If I kept shytting up MGSV threads like:

"Man why can't you just jump from on top of a building straight onto an enemy to knock em out?? Why can't you hang and shoot? why can't you steal enemies clothes? Why can't you just blindfire from cover? Why can't you swim?? He can do all that but swimming is a problem? Why do I have to wait for hours to get better weapons? Why can't other soldiers join me in missions and play together? It'd be cooler to have 3 4 guys together.

Why isn't it coop? Why can't I just use Quiet? Why can't I pull enemies off ledges? Why can't I climb rocks that are obviously low enough to climb?? Why is there only a few cracks to climb??"

maxresdefault.jpg

Suffice to say, the game def has it's own issues but these issues aren't them at all. I'm literally baffled by the true things i had issues with not brought up at ALL. Instead it's a bunch of thinly veiled "I rather be playing MGSV" comments masquerading as objective complaints. I see through all that shyt like Casper the ghost.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Just finished the game. Wow, that was an experience

This is hands down one of the best Video Game best of All Time

The dialogue in this was great/hilarious lol

Those damn
Mummy Bombs
really caught my ass off guard and when it gets creepy seeing all those hanging skeletons

That bytch Nadine was crazy as fukk and she can fight.
I wonder wtf happened to her

Rafe lost his damn smh.
I'm glad that treasure crushed his bytch ass :pachaha:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
These critiques sound like bs imo. Sliding is overused and corny?? Really? It's literally used a couple times throughout the campaign to go to another area.

it's like saying climbing is an overused mechanic or that swinging on a rope is corny and overused.

Y'all running out of real shyt to complain about so y'all try and come up with these silly complaints. Since when was a traversal mechanic that's only used in areas to progress somehow bad??

That Mario 64 comparison you made up was dumb because in Mario 64 you had entire levels dedicated to sliding. In UC4 you literally slide for like 1 or 2 seconds to jump to something else.

It's hilarious though, a mere traversal mechanic that's used to continue forward in a game is somehow a critique but a critical mechanic such as fultoning people which that game is completely designed around in which the majority of it's objectives boil down to is ignored?? Something that makes the game ultimately a "capture the target" game with nonsensical micromanagement for captured enemies is perfect though right??

You tell me how that sound. :stopitslime:

Stealth complaints again, i feel are a cop out critique because the ones bringing it up try to focus solely on that to somehow parrot this "The game is mechanically shallow" narrative while ignoring that it's merely an optional additive to the combat. The densely layered levels which provide a huge number of traversal options and affords ways to move around the level is quite impressive. No, let's just ignore all of that and complain about it not having Splinter Cell options. I mean why can't I just smoke and wait till night time and then do the mission in the dark? Y'all sounding like these contrarian CAC cynics that stay coming up with bullshyt to knock a game down a peg when it's highly praised.

When you try to negate all that by saying "But you can't throw a bottle to lure an enemy onto a electric mine" or w/e you're sounding like you're trying to create an issue out of nothing and downplay the games strengths because you want it to be something else. That's my problem with y'all whole argument. Y'all entitled to your own opinion but if it's bullshyt don't get annoyed someone challenges them.

If I kept shytting up MGSV threads like:

"Man why can't you just jump from on top of a building straight onto an enemy to knock em out?? Why can't you hang and shoot? why can't you steal enemies clothes? Why can't you just blindfire from cover? Why can't you swim?? He can do all that but swimming is a problem? Why do I have to wait for hours to get better weapons? Why can't other soldiers join me in missions and play together? It'd be cooler to have 3 4 guys together.

Why isn't it coop? Why can't I just use Quiet? Why can't I pull enemies off ledges? Why can't I climb rocks that are obviously low enough to climb?? Why is there only a few cracks to climb??"

:SkullFace:
Why does Nathan Drake always copy the greats?
Why does @Fatboi1 attempt to feed me crap and try to tell me it's steak?
Why did @MeachTheMonster duck a fade when you were ridin the bus?
Why are all of your posts quotes from sites like they were talkin to us?
Why did your Sony Gold Headset break?
Why haven't you caught the neg train from hell man how much can we take?
Why does Nate always slide on his butt?
Why does he get to climb the sharpest rocks on The Earth and never get cut?
Why does his brother watch you take a L ?
Why did the rag doll physics look ridiculous when i just fell?
Why hasn't @GoldenGlove banned you for a month?
Why does @Mowgli have to come through and school you like you're one of his sons?
Why does @Los! never join in the beef?
Why does @Rekkapryde slap a couple xbots and disappear for a week?
Why doesn't @-DMP- give you the beats?
Why do I waste so much time on a stan when I should be getting ready to eat?
Why?

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why does @Mowgli have to come through and school you like you're one of his sons?
Why?
[jadakiss] Why did Bush take down the towers? [/jadakiss] :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why?
:dry: