UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mob H

All Star
Daps
My only real complaints are the sliding got old real fast, Chapter 8 should have been split into 2 or 3 chapters, and fukk Chapter 19. Also there were a couple of times I was trying to get behind a rock for cover and ended up rolling inside of it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The stealth isn't broken, it just isn't on par with metal gear solid, which is widely regarded as a stealth game. The platforming is easy for the most part, just like it is in Tomb Raider so nothing major to complain about. Difference is the rope mechanic mixes things up a bit and can make some parts more fun than others, otherwise it's pretty much what anyone could expect from a platforming stand point. The graphics are great, the puzzles are alright, the gun play is better than before but again, I prefer the gun play in MGS. Could be my Stan goggles or could be the exact truth. Either the game is great, not perfect but what game is. My major complaints are the pacing of the game overall. The first 9 chapters were relatively slow. The sliding mechanic is overused and very corny. Drake slides down hills of rocks on his as if it were ice. It literally feels like Mario 64 sliding down hills on his butt.
you're nitpicking. sliding as a complaint?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you're nitpicking. sliding as a complaint?
Its corny and overused. I don't think I'm nitpicking at all.
If you like it I don't know what to tell you.
Sliding diagonally across a slope of heavy rocks as if it were ice while drake can magically control his trajectory to get from one side to the next is stupid to me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My only real complaints are the sliding got old real fast, Chapter 8 should have been split into 2 or 3 chapters, and fukk Chapter 19. Also there were a couple of times I was trying to get behind a rock for cover and ended up rolling inside of it.
*Gasp*
How dare you say a single negative thing about GoatCharted
The sliding is incredible and should be applauded as one of the greatest moments in the history of innovation.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Maybe its my MGSVTPP stan goggles not allowing me to see how dope this mechanic is. :ohhh:

I mean I enjoyed it in Mario right? Set in the fantasy world of the mushroom kingdom when I was 15.

Why wouldn't I be able to enjoy the same exact thing in uncharted 4 set in reality when I'm 30. :childplease:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its corny and overused. I don't think I'm nitpicking at all.
If you like it I don't know what to tell you.
Sliding diagonally across a slope of heavy rocks as if it were ice while drake can magically control his trajectory to get from one side to the next is stupid to me.
But you didn't say anything about sliding and impossible jumps in tomb raider though. neither did you complain about how stupid it is that you can attach stickers to a box and slide in mgsv. fukk outta here stan :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin:It wasn't nearly as abused as it is in this game, and now you're moving the goal posts.
You're deflecting. The mechanic is corny. Any statements I made about any other games won't change that.
Why don't you complain about him having the perfect grip and jumping from pole to pole? you a hater. get MGSV cock out your mouth
:martin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
But you didn't say anything about sliding and impossible jumps in tomb raider though. neither did you complain about how stupid it is that you can attach stickers to a box and slide in mgsv. fukk outta here stan :stopitslime:
(You're post edits can be whack sometimes. Ole' "Crap I wish I woulda said this instead of that" lookin fatboi.)

Are you comparing Hideo Kojima's sense of humor with the decision ND made to have drake slide on his butt like a child to and fro?
I openly criticize MGS all the time and admit to the stannery. Its funny to me.
You're taking any negative comment bout UC4 and running far left with it.
You're game isn't whack. It just has its flaws. If we talk about those flaws no need to roll around the floor furious.
Come here breh. Come here. Give me a hug before you become unhinged.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cool debate. :russell:
Hey I just pointed out a few small things I didn't particularly like. Haven't said any major negative things about the game at all, which is a testament to how good the game actually is.
Of all the great things the game offers I only said 2 or 3 small things I didn't like.
Im not the one in my feelings that LarryCharted copied Mario 64, Tomb Raider, and Metal Gear Solid to get where it is today.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:
Breh what negative thing have you said about this game? :comeon:
You really impressed with the butt sliding like that man? :mjlol:
There's nothing wrong with this game, no major flaws. stop trying to be Angry Joe. this game is a masterpiece and you should be thanking ND that it was made.